Getting ready to move - 2

Your POV

I woke up early sitting under a big tree to watch the sunrise.
I'm feeling some peace and I laid my back to the tree closing my eyes .

*flash back*

"(Y/n) himeeee !!!!!!" You were sitting on the floor next to your dead father, you were shocked, you can't help yourself to move or run away.

You were facing you father's killer, you want to cry, to scream, to run, to kill that person !

You were confused,
"(Y/n) himeeee !" Someone shouted behind you, a dark purple hared man with a long dark purple coat .

You tured your face to this man with shocking face "ta .. Takasugi-san !"

You were about to cry, you tried to hold yourself from tearing.

Takasugi couldn't help but getting more angry he hate to see you crying ,
He drew his katana and attacked the man who killed your father ..

....

"(Y/n) !!"
"Huh!" I woke up when I heard tadao calling me.

"What's a matter ?!" Tadao asking me and holding his farming tools.

"Ah! Nothing really I was relaxing"
I stood up and I walk to tadao .

I stopped infront of him .

"Hmm ! You seemed really worried in these days! I think you shouldn't work in the farm today" tadao was moving his face close to mine and putting his hand under his chin .

"N no really there is nothing" I blushed very hard and got a step back away from him .

"Were you thinking of that night?!" Tadao asked me in a serious face.

I looked the ground and nodded

"Are you sure do you want to take revenge ?!"

I looked at him and said "yes i 'm absulotly sure!"

Tadao were surprised when he saw my eyes.

I tured to the Farm direction, tadao was behind me, I started to walk.

"I will supporting you where ever you go, be sure I will always with you ~♡"
Tadao said it with a big warming smile .

I tured my face and smiled.

Tadao's POV

Me and (y/n) were training how to battle with swords, she's getting better everyday, When I met her in a first time she was very weak and hopless , I think the reason was is to revenge for her father's death.
Still I don't want her to live with this feeling.

"Tadaoo!" (Y/n) calling me
"What!" I replied

"Tomorrow we will leaving to Edo to end what should be ended" she talked to me in a serious way

I nodded

I also have reasons to go with her, I want to protect her, and see the man who took her heart, I want to win her heart and I hope she have feeling for me ....