Will I find you ?♡ - 4

Third POV

When you and Tadao arrived to Edo, you start looking for a room to rent.

You were wearing a Chinese hat and a white long coat, you don't anyone to recognize you, so you can finish your plan.

Your stomach made sounds, so Tadao can hear it.

You looked to Tadao to make sure if he heard that or not.

He looked at you, "So, you are hungry?!"

You looked away and blushed "...." You didn't reply.

"Look! There's a resturant, let's go there and eat!" Tadao pointing at the restaurant.

You looked at him and nodded.

You entered the restaurant, you sat on the chair Tadao sat next to you, you both were deciding what will you eat,
"I want some (favorite/food)" you said.

Tadao choose some Chinese noodles.
You waiting your orders.

*flashback*

"Gintoki-san!! You really have a weird taste!" I was surprised.

"huh! What?! I didn't do anything wrong, beside I like it in that way!" Gintoki replied you while he is eating.

"This the first in my life that I see someone put soybeans on the rice!!!" Still shocking.

"Don't judge until you try." He replied with a lot in confident.

"Eww! Hell no!" You stepped back and felt disguste.

"Trryyyyy it!" Gintoki followed you and raised chopsticks near to your mouth.

You covered your mouth with your hands and shake your head to say no.

"Come on! Open your eyes, or I will tell the bodyguards where are you now!" Gintoki was black mailing you.

You responded to his order and open your mouth a little.

"Open your mouth wilder!" Gintoki was teasing you.

"Aaaah!" You opened your mouth wilder.

Gintoki put a small bite if soybeans with white rice in your mouth.

You closed your mouth and start to chewing it very slowly to taste it.

You opened your eyes wildly and looked to gintoki, you were surprise.

"Haa! Did I tell you not judge until you try?! I'm sure that you like it." Gintoki was cooky in that moment.

You just.....nodded.
You like it very much.

..........

*flash end*

"Here, my dear! And enjoy!" The old woman placed your plate infornt of you.

Also Tadao's in front of him.

You were about to cry, you missed that stupid white haird man, the tears fell your (c/eyes) you couldn't see your plate.

"What's wrong (y/n)?! Is something wrong?!" Tadao asked you and he was worried.

"M madam! Is something wrong with the food?!" The old woman asked you.

You smiled and whipped your tears from your eyes.

"No thank you! The food is delicious."

The old woman sighed and relaxed.

You turned your face to Tadao.

"Sorry, I just remembered some memories" you smiled.

"I hope it was happy memories!" Tadao smiled.

You both started to eat.

After you finished your plate, you were about to stand up and walk out of the restaurant.

You heard a familiar voice,

"Oii, Oba Chan give me my usual"

"Oh, it have be a while since the last time I see you!" The old woman said

"Yea, I was busy from Yorozia" he was picking his nose in lazy way.

"OK, I plate of soybeans with white rise, and extra the soybeans" the old woman yelled at the chief.

Your eyes getting wilder, you couldn't believe that someone else like this plate except one person.

"Couldn't be him ?" You was thinking.
"It's impossible!!"

You want to see that man who ordered this weird plate, but you afraid if you find out that he isn't that person you wish.

You turned you face slowly...

------------------

Hey guys! How are you?!
You know it's my first story, and I love to put my heart on it.(●♡∀♡)
I hope you like, and sorry if you find some grammer or spelling mistakes, I try I try (*゚ロ゚)

I will stop writing for a while, until I see your comments and votes, to see if my story worth to continue ('⊙ω⊙')

And please don't copy my story to any website or here. (・_・ヾ

Arigatoo~ Ja~♡