Some wounds don't heal - 12

A/n :
Shinsuke Samaaa !!! Kyaaaaa xD
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)

Tadao's POV

The sun was setting down, I must to go home and continue searching tomorrow.

I went into the apartment, but no one was inside.

"Where is (y/n) Chan ?!" I asked myself, waiting until the night came.

I started to getting worry about her, what if something happened to her !!!, I won't forget myself ...

If I assisted to be with her.....

I rushed out of the apartment, I ran downstairs, Shinpachi and kagura were heading upstairs.

They saw me, they said hi, I ignored them and continued to run.

"What is the matter with the Cruel guy, yaru ??!" Kugra asked curiously.

I went everywhere that we went before for searching, I asked every single store and person in the street.

The time became late, I went back hopefully I will find her, but she is not there too.

My heart is aching me, what will I do ?!

I punched the wall in anger, nothing I can do right now, what if something bad happened to her !!

"Oi, neighbor !! stop making noises, we trying to sleep !" Gintoki shouted from behind the wall.

I ran to his apartment, I knocked the door very hard.

"Now what ?!" Gintoki shouted madly, and opened the door.

"You must help me!" I said.

"Heh ! What is it?!" He asked with his sleepy face.

"My friend, (y/n) chan !! Is disappeared !!" I said.

His eyes wained, "what did you said ?!"

"She is disappeared !!" I repeated.

He yanked me from my clothes and pulled me up to him.

"SINCE WHEN ?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER ALONE !!" He shouted.

His reaction is strange since he didn't remember her, but it's not time to argue with Gintoki..

"Gin Chan !! What happened !! Why are you shouting like a dog in the middle of night ?!" Kagura came out waring pajama, rubbing her eye.

Gintoki left me and ran to find her, I told kagura what happened, she was in shock, I followed him.

"Hey, wait for me !!!" Kagura shouted.

We looked everywhere, Gintoki kept asking me where the last time we met? Where did we go earlier?! And so on...

"Hi guys, what happened?! Why are still outside in this time?" Shinpachi came to us.

"Onee Chan is lost !!" Kagura said.

"What??!" He was surprised.

"What should we do now Gin Chan ?!" Kagura asked Gintoki.

"There is someone who can help us !!" He said.

"Who?!" All of us.

We went into the ally, it was kind of dirty, there was a huge of a carton box, Gintoki knocked the box with his foot.

"Oi, come out !!" Gintoki said.

"????!" I was confusing.

"What is the wrong with you people?! Can't sleep peacefully ?!" A man with sunglasses came out of the dirty box.