Black Lives Matter.

Start from the beginning

"Mane that's yo problem. You always dick riding somebody, damn. Hop off and go worry 'bout yo wife having an affair with Principle Campbell." I mugged him as people oou'd.

He grabbed my arm roughly, and yanked me out my chair and pushed me towards the front part of the room.

"I'm tired of people keep on manhandling me, like I won't dead ass spazz out on you." I said with all seriousness.

"Kind just leave." Jalene told me.

"Shutcho bitch ass up. We go threw this shit almost every week. Niggas really bout ta hear my mouth today-

I started but was soon roughly pint up against the wall.

"Aye nigga, you can't do no student like that!" The boy that asked for help yelled.

People started pulling out their phones and started recording what was happening.

"Shut up! I'm tired of you niggers thinking you run this school!" Mr. brown yelled, as everyone started yelling things at once.

"Mane let me go." I tried to push him away from me, only to be pulled forward then pushed back against the wall rougher this time making me hiss in pain.

"Let her the fuck go!" I heard a familiar voice yell, but I didn't know who since it was crowded with a bunch of people yelling shit out at once.

"Y'all bitches racist as fuck bruh let her go!"

"I got y'all on candy camera!"

"Back away!" Mr. Harvey yelled at some people who tried to walk over to us.

I was pissed bruh. And this nigga yelling in my face as spit flew from his mouth wasn't making shit better.

"Move fa I punch you in yo shit!" I yelled back in his face, only to be pulled off the wall, dragged into the hallway and slammed onto the ground.

I let out a loud scream as I felt pain shoot up my back.

I ain't never thought shit like this would happen to me. I always thought I'd see it on the internet, but never thought it'll actually happen to me.

The screams of the kids grew louder as people left their class to see what was going on.

"Bitch let her go!" I heard Charlotte yell, as I kicked my feet up to try and get him off me.

By now I was in tears, and I knew some of the other kids were too.

Situations like this is traumatic.

"Get offa me, you hurting my arm!" I yelled, as I continued to kick my feet as he held me down by my neck.

"Back up!" I heard before hearing a taser go off, and a body drop next to me.

It was Kendell.

And I immediately felt vulnerable. I couldn't do nothing to help him or make sure he's okay.

"They should've kept y'all asses picking cotton. Somewhere y'all belong." Mr. brown said in my face.

I slipped my hand out his grip and tried to hit him, only to be punched in the mouth in return.

I winced as I sobbed.

"SAY BITCH! GET OFF HA' FA I LIGHT YO ASS UP!"

I felt him being pushed off me, and me being picked up as I cried.

"I SHOULD REALLY KILL YO OLE BITCH ASS FA' PUTTING YO HANDS ON MY CHILD!" Kentrell yelled as he held onto me tight.

Before anything else could be said, police men started piling in and grabbed some people.

A officer came up to us and guided us out, as I continued to sob in kentrells neck.

"It's gone be aight slime. Them niggas gone be in jail, and if they on some bullshit then ima kill em." Kentrell told me.

I looked up at him, wiping my nose. "K- Kendell." I told him as I looked back at the school that everybody was coming out of.

Some were still recording us, some were recording the security guards getting hand cuffs put on them, and others were calling their parents.

"Whatcha mean Kendell? Fuck they do to him?" Kentrell asked, his eyes going black.

"He got T- Tased." I told him, seeing his jaw clench as he sat me down on the stretcher.

I hissed a little since my back hurt bad asfk.

"You good right here? While I go see sumin'?" Kentrell asked and I nodded.

I just wanted to go home, go to sleep, and never wake back up.

~

I feel like this isn't talked about a lot. I feel like this situation is only brought into light when someone who is black gets killed by a white officer. I feel like it's sad that someone has to die for this situation to get attention. I don't think it's right.💔

At the end of the day I'm forever screaming Black Lives Matter❤️✊🏾

and FUCK 12. 🖕🏾