Shots Fired

I looked over at Mr

I looked over at Mr. Lee, and then his thigh seeing blood gushing outta it making me cringe.

Her ass ain't got no aim.. I swear I saw her aim for the head.

"Omg! You are fucking crazy!" Adrianna yelled and Mrs. Lee shot at her, but missed when Mr. Lee grabbed the gun.

They started tussling over the gun, letting shots fire, left and right.

"Stop!" I yelled.

They ended up on the ground, the gun slid in a different direction as they were now just fighting.

"Acting like big fucking kids." I mumbled, shaking my head.

Me and Ryan went over to them and broke it up. I held back Mrs. Lee and Ryan held the other.

"I can't believe that this is actually forreal and not a joke. You basically said fuck yo kids when you shot him. You so fucking retarted. I would never let a nigga get me like this.. I don't give a fuck if we married, if we got kids or not. You should know yo worth, and think about if killing someone is fucking worth it. You gotta son to watch grow up and a daughter to watch get married soon. You finna throw yo life away because a piece of shit ass nigga wanna cheat. Get it to fucking gether sis. PEOPLE CHEAT BUT LIFE GOES ON!"

At this point I was fed up and saying anything to get her to stop.

"We've been married since Ryan was born. I can't throw 16 years down the drain." She cried which made me cringe harder since she was an ugly cryer.

"Clearly 16 years ain't matter if he been cheating for awhile now." Ryan said.

Mrs. Lee looked at him, anger slowly rising. "You knew he was cheating on me?" She questioned, causing Ryan to scratched the back of his neck, making the 'i mean' face. "You knew he was cheating on me and didn't tell me?" She asked, and before I knew it my gun was snatched outta my hand, and I was pushed outta the way.

My eyes widened when shots were fired, and Ryan body dropped.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, running to him in tears. I crouched down infront of him putting my hands on the wombs. "Please don't leave me. Please Ry." I cried, pulling out my phone, only to drop it due to my shaky hands.

I picked the phone up and dialed 911. It wasn't to much longer when a responder answered.

"911 what's your emergency?" She asked, nicely.

"I- I need an ambulance now. My best friend... h- he's bleeding out." I cried harder, feeling his pulse fade.

"Okay, can you tell me what happened to your best friend." She asked, and I sniffled.

"He got shot... by his mom." I told her.

"Okay, do you know how many times?"

"I don't know. Theirs blood everywhere. Please send help."

"Help is on the way to you. Do you know if his mom is near you?" She asked.

I looked at Mrs. Lee seeing her stare at me.

"Yes. She's here."

"Okay, is their anyone else that's injured." She asked again.

I glanced around the room at Mr. lee who was slumped against the wall, while Adrianna tried to wake him.

"His dad. He got shot too."

"Okay. The ambulance is here Okay. Let them in." She said, and I hung up the phone.

I looked down at Ryan, rubbing his face. "Stay with me, Okay." I stood up and opened the door for the ambulance.

They rolled Ryan out but said I couldn't ride with him, which had me pissed.

I grabbed my phone and called Teelee since she was the only one I felt I could go to.

"Teelee can you pick me up?" I cried, watching the police put Mrs. Lee in the car.

"Of course. Send me the address."

I hung up the phone and sent the address, watching the ambulance pull off.

after 10 minutes she pulled up,and got out the car.

"What happened to you." She looked me up & down seeing I was covered in blood.

"She shot Ryan." I sobbed, tears falling down constantly.

Why it had to be him?

"Come on. I'll drop you off at the hospital then I'll go get Kentrell." She told me and I nodded.

~