"are you sure?" he held Jungwon's arm with his hand separating himself from the embrace, he turned and looked down at those crying orbs. he felt soft by just looking at those, he's feeling weird. but he likes it.
jungwon nodded and held his wrist up but Jake only shook his head again which made him frown.

"here." Jake innocently pointed at his neck, making him gasp as a blush crept onto his cheeks. why in the neck? it's too intimate.

Jake didn't wait for him to nod and began unbuttoning his collars, the soft white milky flesh inviting him to take a bite. it's too beautiful, even if it's only his neck.

"can I?" he averted his eyes back to Jungwon's face, the now shy boy had no choice but to nod. he's not regretting it after, though.

the elder bent down to nuzzle his nose on Jungwon's neck first, keeping himself together to not lick and leave bruises. he's be able to drink blood again. how much he missed the taste of someone's blood.

but before he could sink his fangs down to that addicting skin the door abruptly swung and eventually interrupted them, he pushed Jungwon slowly and stepped back.
he glared at the three heads who came in one by one, how can they interrupt him when he's in the pit of tasting that blood, Jungwon's powerful blood.

"You're back!"

Sunoo exclaimed, being the last to come in. he scanned the room but seemed to can't find what he was looking for, his sweet smile was soon replaced to a sad frown.

"you can't do that Jake." Jay glared at him while he eyed the embarrassed Jungwon, the small boy padding his way towards Sunghoon and absentmindedly played with Zircon and Aqua. Jake only scratched his head as he quickly catches the red pack thing Sunghoon threw at his direction. he eyed it and scrunched up his nose.

"what the fuck is this?"

"just drink that, it's still fresh. I just brought it." Sunghoon simply replied and looked at Sunoo who played with his Sunshine at the corner.

"thanks, I guess." Jake rolled his eyes and turned his back stepping away from Jungwon. Jay stood beside him as they both admired the nature outside, Jake silently sipping the blood pack and tried not to make sound. he despised it.

"where did you go? and where Niki?" Sunoo asked from the corner, he was devastating to know where Niki is.

"Xanchoir."

the three inside the room stiffened from the mention of that name, Jungwon frowning and let himself be snuggled between the two big wolves. Sunoo hugging Sunshine closer.

"what did you do there? we know it's hard to go inside that country. and.. and how can you leave Daegu without even a trace? where's Niki?"

"where's Niki?" sunoo's voice was really small this time.

"okay, let me finish this and I'm telling you all the truth."

Jake finished his business and crumpled the plastic pack inside his palms, then walking towards the single couch he sprawled their and let out an exhausted sigh. that blood wasn't still enough for him, he needs Jungwon's.

"Niki was just teaching me piano inside my room and after playing Riki took over and the next thing i knew was we're inside the Xanchoir's palace. i really don't know.
the King was talking about us both being a sacred-." he stopped in his words and shook his head, the rest was listening to him eagerly.

"I can't handle it there, it's too dark and I don't like it. Riki he seems to like it there, but I can't so decided to escape and teleport back here. that's why I'm exhausted, that country and cursed."

the mention of Riki being left there made a clench on Sunoo's heart.

"The King said, we belong there." he ended his words as his eyes turned red again.

"Jeon Jeongguk, the King of Xanchoir said that you belong there?"

[its really cold I hate saying that I liked the weather, half way through writing this there was a huge lightning and I got scared so I went inside. been a while since I wrote a chapter this long also this is not edited. I love you<3]