¢нαρтєя 9- α яσυgє ʝυиgкσσк

A/N the first part of this chapter will lead up to the ending of the last chapter.

Jungkook-

I couldn't believe what my father told me. Me a beta, that wasn't possible my mother was an omega. Unless she was a beta, but she loved my dad, didn't she? I thought as I chucked clothes into my bag. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, my father called out to me.
"Jungkook, come here I have a surprise for you!"
"Well I don't want it, since when did you ever give me anything!" I called back.
"Looks like the beta in you has finally shown itself. What a surprise considering I was slowly killing it!"
"You what!" My bedroom door flew open and my father was standing in the doorway, holding what seemed to be a gun.
"You won't shoot me, I'm your son. Right?" I asked.
"You may be biologically but not lovingly," he replied, aiming the gun at me. My eyes widened as he played with the trigger.
"Hmm where should I aim. The heart?" He asked himself.
He pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger.

~~~

I didn't know how long I had been running for, the bullet in my arm caused me pain with every step I took.
Just keep running, keep running Jungkook you're almost there. Hopefully they will accept you, I thought, as Hoseok's pack got closer and closer to me.
"Jungkook! You can run but you can't hide!" I heard a voice say. I turned round to see my father, walking just down the road from me, twirling the gun in his hand.
"Please don't hurt me father, why are you doing this?" I asked, keeping my distance from him.
"You let my prize escape from me. I would use you, but I've never liked you anyway."
Just ignore him, you're almost there, just need to loose him before I put them all in danger. I just hope I have enough energy to use a sudden boost of speed. I thought.
"Don't think about running away again, I could easily just shoot your legs. I could do that now," he said, aiming the gun at me again.
"What! Again? Please don't," I pleaded.
"Too late." He pulled the trigger again. I felt the bullet enter my calf muscle. The pain was unbearable. I bit my bottom lip, so I wouldn't cry out in pain.
I can just teleport there! I know what it looks like,, that is way better then just trying to run there. I thought. I looked at my father and grinned,
"Thanks for teaching me how to teleport. I really needed it." I closed my eyes and teleported away.

I opened my eyes, and I was there!
I did it! I can't believe that I managed to do it. Now I just have to get inside before my father realises where I have gone, I thought. I struggled to get to my feet, but when I managed to I limped up to the door and started banging on it.

Hoseok-

The banging at the door continued,
"I'll get it, don't know why they just didnt use the front door," I said. As soon as I opened the door, Jungkook fell into my arms.
"Thankyou-" he said, before passing out.
"Hoseok who was it?" Namjoon asked.
"Its Jungkook. We need to get him to the pack doctor fast, I'll explain everything when we get there." I lifted Jungkook into my arms and carried him to the pack doctor.

"His lucky to be alive you know, with two gunshots near two arteries. If you waited any longer, he would no longer be with us," the doctor told me. I sighed in relief,
"Thankyou, may I go see him after?" I asked.
"Yes, can you bring any of your healer friends along as well. That might be able to speed up his recovery."
"Ah yes I will bring them over now." I said, bowing.
I ran up the stairs to my room,
"Yoongi, Jungkook's here. Come down," I said.
"Wait Jungkook is here? Is he alright?" Yoongi asked.
"Yes, thankfully. The doctor asked for some healers. I don't know if anyone here can help with his recovery."
"Jimin can help, he is a very good healer."
"Alright let's go."
I led them to where Jungkook was,
"Jungkook. What happened to you?" Yoongi asked, his voice cracking.
"My dad kinda did this to me," Jungkook replied.
"It's my fault that you're like this. You shouldn't of helped me."
"Yoongi! Dont say stuff like that, he knew that I didn't want to loose you. That's why he came back for me," i said, pulling Yoongi in for a hug.
"Its just that I'm used to people not wanting me back. People used to kidnap me because I'm special," Yoongi said, crying into my shoulder.
"Jimin. Why was Yoongi kidnapped?" I asked.
"That's not for me to tell you, Yoongi will tell you in his own time," Jimin replied.
"Well what do you want me to do? You called me here for a reason?"
"Yoongi told me that you're a healer, can you help Jungkook with his recovery," I replied.
"Since he is a full Wolf and I'm a pure Vampire, he could end up with some Vampire instincts."
"Like what?"
"Immortality and the need to drink blood I believe."
"You can make me immortal?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes, due to the venom that I will use to heal you that will happen," Jimin replied.
"Brace yourself Jungkook that is going to hurt you," Taehyung said.
"Of course it's going to hurt Tae, I'm literally going to bite him," Jimin said, face palming.
"I was warning him you know!"
"Thanks for warning me I guess," Jungkook said, with a slight laugh.
"Alright I'm going to do it now Kook," Jimin said, sitting down next to Jungkook. He nodded and Jimin sunk his teeth into his neck. I saw Jungkook's eyes start watering but he quickly blinked them away.
"All done Jungkook, can someone get some blood for him to try," Jimin said.
"There should be some here," I said, looking around.

I found a small fridge and took a small bottle out and went back to the group.
"Try this," I said, handing Jungkook the bottle. He took it from my hand and downed it all in one go.
"Hmm tastes like iron," he said.