¢нαρтєя 13- αℓρнαѕ яυт

Yoongi-

"His rut?" I asked.
"Yes, its something that Alphas go through, just like betas hunts and omegas heats," Kai explained.
"But was I like that when I had my hunt?"
"No, alphas ruts are more complex once they are mated."
He closed the door on the Alpha wolf and took me downstairs.
"Is Hoseok on his rut?" Seokjin asked.
"Yes, make some food for him and I'm going to take Yoongi to my room for a bit," Kai said.

He took me to his room and sat down on his bed,
"What did you want to talk about Kai?" I asked.
"Its about the bracelet I gave you," he replied.
"What about it?"
"You know how you like summoned the weapon, it's like one of its magical abilities."
"Theres more to the bracelet!"
"Yeah, but I haven't been able to find out what else it can do."

Kai sighed and laid back on his bed,
"I'm glad that you and Hoseok are mates," he said.
"Why's that?" I asked.
"He won't use you like most alphas. They would normally mark their mates and force them to have pups and then theres Hoseok who didnt even want to mark you cause he knew that it'll hurt."
"When you put it that way, it makes him seem cute."
"Its just the fact that his wolf can be quite reckless, now that's he's found you of course."
"Kai. May I ask a question?"
"Sure."
"You're an alpha wolf right? So you experience ruts?"

Kai got up from laying down,
"No, I don't," he replied.
"Huh? Why's that?" I asked.
"Well it's just the fact that actual wolves don't really experience this thing, we'll I haven't had one before so I dunno. Hey, why don't we check up on Jungkook. The incident that happened must of scared him."
"Yeah, let's go."

We passed Seokjin in the kitchen and we grabbed a snack for Jungkook and a bottle of blood for him. We hurried to his room and found his looking at his phone.

"Jungkook! How are you?" I asked. He looked up and smiled.
"Oh, hello Yoongi and Kai. I'm fine, my mates slept with me last night so my wounds could heal quicker," he replied. I handed him the sandwich and bottle.
"Thankyou," he said, smiling. I sat down on the bed next to him,
"The event from yesterday may have scared you a lil, but don't worry we managed to make sure he wont bother you again," I said.
"Did you kill him?" He asked.
"No, he got away before we had the chance, we'll get you a new phone. Just in case he decides to track you down."
"Thank you Yoongi."

We left him alone, so he could get some rest and went back to the kitchen.
"Hoseok's alot calmer now, he managed to take back control. His wolf seemed to be quite excited to see his mate. You should ask your wolf to ask his wolf out sometime, he really wants to meet you," Seokjin told me.
"Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know. I might go up to see him," I replied.
"Okay, just be careful in case he's still rowdy."
"Sure, I'll make sure of that."

I hurried back upstairs to Hoseok's room and went in.
"I'm sorry if my wolf scared you bubs," Hoseok said.
"Yeah, he did scare me a little when it wasnt you this morning," I replied back.
He got up from the bed and walked over to me,
"Come with me bubs, let's cuddle," he said. He pushed me onto the bed and laid above me.
"My little mate looks so small below me," he said.
"Don't call me little, I'm older than you. Respect your hyung," I said. I pulled him close to me and flipped him over, so I was now the one on top.
"You do look better from this angle though," I whispered into his ear. He grinned and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back, and god it felt so good to share my first kiss with my mate.

Our moment was interrupted by the door opening,
"Oh, here's some lunch. I'll be going now. I'll tell everyone that you two finally kissed," the voice said, closing the door. I looked at Hoseok, which was bright red,
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Hm, yeah. I'd never thought that I would share my first kiss with someone as adorable as you," he replied. It was now my turn to go red.
"It was my first kiss too."
"Huh, theres this thing were people say that the second kiss is better than the first."
"I've never heard-"

He cut me off with another kiss, he pushed me flat on the bed. After a few minutes, we pulled away from each other and just started cuddling each other.
"Was I right?" He asked.
"You were," I giggled.
"Well theres more from where that came from. I'll get the lunch, stay here."

He got up from the bed and walked to the door to grab the food. He came running back to me as fast as he could.
"I'll put a movie on whilst we eat," he said, sitting down.
"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Seokie," I said, smiling.
"I can't wait to either. You're going to best mate ever. I love you Yoongi."
"I love you too Hoseok."