¢нαρтєя 2- 'мαтє?'

-Yoongi

Students started to fill into the classroom, and soon it was full.
"Attention class, as you all know we have a new student joining us today. Some of you have already met him. Would you care to introduce yourself again Hoseok," the teacher asked.
"Eh, I dont feel like it. All they need to know is that I'm an Alpha and you should never ever ask me about my eyes," Hoseok snarled.
"Anyway, as most of you should know, we are hosting yet another sports festival. Our class has always won, due to all your hard work towards it and I look forward to seeing the look on the other teachers faces when we win once more," Ms Ming said. A cheer erupted from the students.
"Hoseok, I signed you up for the javelin throw and the 800m run. I'd that fine with you?" Kai asked.
"Yes, are we allowed to use our abilities?" Hoseok asked.
"Yes, as long as it doesn't included teleporting, which is banned."
"Right, enough of that. Let's begin today's lesson," Ms Ming said.

An hour later, the bell rang signaling the start of break. As I exited the classroom, I felt myself being pushed by someone.
"Mine," he growled, pushing me up against the wall.
"W-what? I can't be, I'm a pure-blood Vampire," I shouted.
"Keep your voice down, I dont want other people to know that your a hybrid as well."
"I'm a what?. Please let me go," I said, tears whelling up in my eyes. His ears drooped.
"I didnt mean to make you cry Yoongi," Hoseok said, hugging me. I felt myself relax and I noticed that he had a scent. Cinnamon and honey.
"Hey look. Min Yoongi is a freak. A hybrid between a Vampire and Wolf," someone said. Other students looked at me and started to laugh and call me names such as 'freak' and 'obmination'. I slid down the wall and curled up in a small ball. My breaths began to speed up as I felt myself having a small panic attack.
"JUNGKOOK, would you please shut up!" Another voice said. I looked up and saw Kai, wielding an ice spike. He was holding it up against another students throat.
"Well look who it is. Its Kai, the wolf who was just used by his parents for money," Jungkook said.
"How did you know that," Kai said, tears whelling in his eyes.
"Hoseok, pick him up and follow me to the nurses office." Hoseok picked me up, and I stood up and I felt his protective arms wrap round me. I felt Hoseok tense up as more and more people stared at us.

"We're here Hoseok," Kai said, pushing the door open and led us inside.
"Did Yoongi have another panic attack Kai? Yoongi can you sit on the bed for me please," the nurse said.
"Yoongi, how are you feeling hun?" She asked.
"I'm feeling much better then before, Hoseok helped me through it," I said, looking at the floor.
"Right, take this card. It will excuse you from the rest of your lessons this morning, just in case you have another one. Of course Hoseok and Kai will be excused as well. Since they are your friends afterall." She smiled at me and handed me a note.
"Can Kai give it to the teacher for me, I don't want to go back out there with the students," I mumbled.
"Of course he can. Don't worry, I'll make sure that no hurts you Yoongi, your secrets is safe with me," Ms Lee said, hugging me. I mumbled a thanks. And laid down on the bed. And sleep overwhelmed me.

"Yoongi wake up,"  a voice said. I felt someone gently shaking me.
"Hmm, nooo," I replied.
"We need to go to lunch now, Kai has already left." I woke up, and looked at him with a slight pout.
"Okay, can you protect me."
"Of course I will, I don't want any harm coming towards my mate." I got out of the bed and headed towards the door,
"Bye Yoongi, and remember that I'll always be here for you hun," Ms Lee said, hugging me.
"I will Ms," I said, before exiting the room. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I looked up to see Hoseok. His eyes were glowing black.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you," he said.

We reached the lunch hall, and I went over to my usual table.
"Yoongi, how are you feeling? This is Namjoon, Hoseoks step brother," Kai said.
"Hm, okay. I'm just going to head to the restroom, I'll be fine Seokie," I said, releasing myself from his grip and I ran out of the lunch hall.

-Hoseok

10 minutes had passed and Yoongi still wasn't back,
"Where the hell is he!" I shouted.
"Hoseok, calm down I'm sure he's fi-," Kai started. His eyes glowed silver for a brief moment.
"He's been attacked," Kai said, standing up.
"Is Yoongi okay Kai, should we come with you?" Jimin asked.
"No, I would rather have Hoseok come along. It would be better if his mate was there for him." Kai grabbed my arm and we sped off.

We found him laying unconscious behind the school, with a few bruises and scrapes.
"Yoongi!" I screamed, running over to him.
"We need to take him to the nurse," Kai said, placing his hand on my shoulder. I carried him bridal style all the way to the nurses office.
"Hello boys, what happened to Yoongi?" She asked.
"Someone attacked him and I don't know who," I said.
"Dont worry I will fix him right up, can you please go wait outside."
"I'll stay and help. Anyway Hoseok you need to get ready for the sports festival," Kai said.
"Okay," I replied. I trudged put the room and I followed the signs to the changing rooms.

"Contestants that are doing the javelin event please come up and collect your javelin," the announcer said.
"Good luck Hoseokie," Jimin said.
"Thanks," I said, sighing. Yoongi and Kai still weren't back from the nurses office. I was starting to get worried. I headed up to the field.
"Collect your javelin and head to a cone placed on the ground," the coach said. We all nodded.
"Hoseok!" A voice said. I turned round to see Yoongi, standing behind the barrier.
"Yoongi, this one is for you," I said.
"Ready, set and throw!" I heard the announcer say. I used my alpha powers to charge up my throw and I threw it.
"Congratulations to the newcomer and Alpha, Hoseok who has thrown the furthest this round!" I heard the coach announce. I ran back to Yoongi,
"Told you that this one was for you," I said.
"Mhm," Yoongi said smiling.

The sports festival slowly begun to wind down and to my surprise we came first.
"As per usual," Yoongi sighed.
"Hoseok we need to head home now. Bye Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung, see you guys tomorrow," Kai said, dragging my arm.
"Bye guys," I said.

A/N

👀 over 1100 words. This did take me a while to write. And I don't know how many chapters I'll get out next week as I am going away from Thursday. I will try my best to update as best as I can for you.
Anyway thanks for reading this chapter and stream dynamite.