¢нαρтєя 10- "¢αи ωє α∂σρт уσυ"

Yoongi-

I looked at the others and we burst out laughing.
"What? Is there something on my face?" Jungkook asked.
"No, it's just the fact that you accepted blood quicker then we though," Hoseok said.

"No, its the part about the iron. Blood naturally tastes like iron, we are all used to it," I told Jungkook.
"Oh, for a minute I thought you gave me a bottle of molten iron," he replied, scratching his head.
"Why would we give you that? We aren't murderer's you know," Hoseok said.

"Well we technically are cause you know we drink blood. Do you know where we get it from Yoongi?" Taehyung asked me.
"I don't know? You should of asked the supplier when we went," I replied.
"Jungkook how are you feeling?" Jimin asked.
"A bit better I guess. My arm and leg are still a bit sore from the wound, but other than that I'm fine," Jungkook replied.
"Since I healed you a bit you should hopefully recover within a few days," Jimin said, ruffling Jungkooks hair.
"I was told that I have to come here?" a voice said.

"Kai, you're back?"
"Yeah, you could say that I'm back," he replied. "I just felt a bit weak from flying around too much. Why is Jungkook here?"
"My dad kicked me out, he then followed me down the road and shot me twice," Jungkook said. Tears started filling his eyes,
"I'm sorry for doing and saying all those things about you three. If I didn't do it, my dad would've hurt me. He's already nearly killed my wolf, I can't let that happen you know! It's the only connection I have with my mother."

He started crying even harder, his breathing became more frantic.
"Jungkook, please calm down! we forgive you. Please stop crying, we'll help you and your wolf," Taehyung said, cuddling Jungkook's head.
"Can we adopt you, Taehyung can we please adopt Jungkook!" Jimin whined.
"I'll think about it my mochi, let's give him time to get into better shape and then we can see if we can adopt him."
"Okay."

We left Jungkook and we all headed towards the kitchen, where we found Seokjin making food.
"Seokjin, can you make a little more, we have a guest over," Hoseok said.
"Sure, would I need to add anything into it?" He asked.
"Yeah kinda, but just not too much. I don't want to overwhelm him."
"Cool. Some if you can help you know."
"Me and Jimin can help you," I said. I looked at Jimin and smiled, he smiled back.

Hoseok and Taehyung were pushed out of the kitchen,
"Hey I can cook as well you know," I heard Hoseok shout as the door closed  on him.

Hoseok-

"Ugh, Seokjinnie never let's me cook. Only when he's on his heat since he doesn't trust the other chefs," I groaned.
"I can't cook. So I am always thrown put of the kitchen," Taehyung said.
"Oh, well would you like to come to my personal library whilst we wait."
"Sure!"

I lead Taehyung up to my room, and led him through a more hidden door.
"Woah, I didn't know you had this?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah, I tend to keep stuff secret from pack. Apparently before I was younger ,the pack leader was corrupt and made my entire pack hate my parents. They found this door and they hid me down here whilst they dealt with them upstairs. I dont quite remember what happened after that."
"Damn that's a deep backstory Hoseok, well I'm sorry if your parents didn't make it."
"It's fine Taehyungie. It's not like I actually saw it happen."

I pushed open another door, which lead to a much smaller library then the one at the pack house,
"I mainly have manga, is that fine with you?" I asked.
"I love reading manga!" Taehyung shouted.
"Keep it down, I don't want the others to hear us down here. "
"Sorry."

An hour later, we heard Seokjin calling us to come eat. I grabbed Taehyung's arm and I took him back upstairs.

"Sorry Jin, we were reading and lost track of the time," I said.
"Well, your here now. Yoongi and Jimin made alot of food for the four of you and Jungkook," Seokjin sighed.
"Really! Jiminie has always told me that when he has the chance he will make me a whole buffet," Taehyung said.
"Yeah, the cooks here dont actually let us, but we still cook anyway. Seokjinnie's food is better anyway." I said.
"Thanks Hoseokie, hurry up before it gets cold," Seokjin replied, blushing.

We went to the kitchen, where Yoongi and Jimin were waiting for us,
"You're finally here. What took you so long?" Yoongi asked.
"We were reading in a special place, somewhere where I only take special people," I said.
"So what you are saying is that iam more special to you than Yoongi-hyung?" Taehyung asked.
"Er, I only showed you cause I had free time."
"So I mean nothing to you?" Taehyung asked, his eyes watering.
"Hoseok, look at what you have done, you made Taehyung cry. Apologise now!" Yoongi shouted. He hit me on my arm.
"Oww, you you didn't need to do that you know. Anyway I'm sorry Taehyungie, you are special to me, but not as much as Yoongi. You should know why that is," I said.
"It's fine, I remember talking about it with you before," Taehyung said, giggling. I smiled back at him, and we sat at the kitchen bar, waiting for our food.

We ate in silence until we heard some once shouting Jungkook's name. "That's his father, I recognised his horse voice," Yoongi said. Tears started whelling in his eyes,
"Don't worry Hyung, we will make sure that he doesn't do that to you again," I said.
"You never told us what happened?" Jimin asked.
"We prefer it if we kept that between me, Yoongi and Jungkook."
"But why Jungkook?" Seokjin asked.
"He's the one that brought me to Yoongi after he kidnapped him."
"But why would he do that?"
"Because, he didnt want to do that in the first place. His father wanted Yoongi. Now we need to protect Jungkook and Yoongi from his father, they are more vulnerable to his Alpha wolf. Seokjin please go hide with Namjoon."

"Well hello there, welcome to my pack. May I help you sir?" I asked, looking straight into Jungkook's father's eyes.
"Bring me my son. I need to have a word with him," he growled.
"No."

A/N

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter, I've been busy with online school for the week and I didn't have much time to do any writing.

I'm really sorry if this chapter was dull and made very little sense. This was just a filler chapter until the fight scene, which is happening in the next part.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.