Stupid squabbles

As they were walking back to their room, Winter could tell that Qibli was just trying make a joke to ease the tension, but it just made winter angry.

"Um so.. that Nightwing seemed nice"

Winter growled.

"Hey I know your tribe kinda hates nightwings but-"

"YEAH WE HATE THEM!" Winter interrupted.

"Calm down Winter. I'm sure whatever it is, you can forgive the nightwings.."

"THE NIGHTWINGS STOLE OUR ANIMUS PRINCE AND USED HIS POWER FOR THEMSELVES! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM!"

"But that was thousands of years ago, Moon actually had nothing to do with it."

Qibli was right but Winter would tell him that. So instead he yelled (not a great idea btw).

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! YOUR JUST A STUPID SANDWING!"

Qibli seemed hurt by this, but hid it quite well. His handsome face twitched, and he exhaled loudly.

"Fine" he said. "Have it your way, I tried being nice to you, but you wouldn't let me" and with that, Qibli walked off towards the library.

What have I done? Now he hates me.. and I think I might lo- NO NO NO! *sigh* what ever am I to do with myself.

—————————
Short I know, but at least was something. Ha, I wasn't having much inspiration, nor motivation. I'll try harder, I promise. Thank you to ALL my readers! I never thought that anyone would read my silly story!

Anyways, peace out ✌️

-Envy

^(it's a nickname my friends gave me, from when I named myself that in a game, yeah I know it's weird lol)