Sand snorter

As they made their way through the bustling crowd, Qibli turned around and said, "hey, we're supposed to go and meet the rest of our winglet today."

"Great"

"Come on, surely they can't be as bad as you!" He smirked.

"HEY!"

Winter chased the yellow dragon until he realised they had come to their destination.

Was that his plan all along? To make me chase him, so we'd hurry up?

Winter glanced at the clock (yes they have clocks, somehow..) and almost thanked him for doing so. The cave was filled already, with dragons from other tribes. It was very strange to see so many colours in one room, but most of those colours were coming from a very hyper looking Rainwing. The cave walls where rocky and bumpy against Winter's scales as he leaned in them. An ocean blue dragon sat in the middle of the room, and the space in the cave was bigger than his and Qibli's sleeping cave.

"You guys are lucky you made it in time!" Said a deep blue Seawing. "I'm Tsunami, now that everyone is here let's introduce ourselves!"

The rainwing went first:

"I'm kinkajou! And I LOVE PINEAPPLES! Also I am BEST friends with queen Glory! I live in the amazing rainforest! I adore sloths and.. Did I say I liked pineapples?"

Ughhhhhh could she be more obnoxious?!

"I'm Carnelian, I have been in more battles than ANY of you!!" Declared the skywing.

"The war is over! So enough 'battle' talk!" Reminded Tsunami.

"I'm Umber! My brother is Clay." Said the shy Mudwing.

"I'm Turtle" said the green seawing.

"I'm Qibli"

"I'm Prince Winter, nephew to Queen Glacier!"

"M-Moon" the nightwing stammered.

"What was that Nightwing?" Winter demanded.

"Moonwatcher" she spoke barely audible.

"Hmm. Right, such an innocent name for a murderous Nightwing!" Winter said, rather rudely.

"Hey! Moon isn't Murderous!" Cried Kinkajou.

"OK ENOUGH!" yelled Tsunami, so loudly everyone shut up immediately.

"Class starts tomorrow."

————————————————

Hi!

That was a bit longer than usual. Anyways, no hate towards Kinkajou! Kinkajou is the best!

Also picture at the top, not mine, just found it on the internet and I liked it. So thanks to the artist who drew that masterpiece!

Bai!

-LonelyWolf