🎶 I get by with a little help from my friends 🎶

If you get the reference, you are amazing :)

I hope I can update more frequently, but no promises! I will try to update more but sometimes life has it's ways of getting in the way. Anyways here is your chapter!
———————-

Winter was sitting in a circle, with some of his winglet. At first glance, you would think that they were troubled dragonets going around the circle sharing their stories, maybe some tragic backstories or experiences that would drive a dragon crazy. Yep, that's what they looked like, troubled dragonets. Winter didn't know why it was a circle, it just sort of became a circle.

"So, what happened exactly?" Came the voice of the little rainwing. The only noise that filled Winter's cave, was the quiet fidgeting, Kinkajou couldn't stay still if her life depended on it. Everyone looked expectantly at Winter, Turtle looked more tired than interested, and Moon was shyly looking somewhere between the ground and everyone else. "I woke up, and he was gone." Said Winter, who had to hide his emotions from slipping into his voice.

"What's this?" Kinkajou asked, motioning towards the scroll in the middle of the circle. "A letter." Winter said trying to look bored. When Winter and Moon had gone back to Qibli's sleeping ledge, they found a letter from Queen Thorn. Winter wanted to read it, besides why would Qibli leave it there if he didn't want Winter to see it? But Moon insisted that they would only read it if they had to. Which annoyed Winter a lot, who said she was in charge! Winter was the one who found him missing.

"Moonwatcher," Winter started, "We have no choice but to read the letter, how else will we find out where he is?"

"Alright. I'll read it aloud" Moon gently reached for the scroll, handling it like if she bent it the tiniest bit, it would burst into a million pieces.

"Dearest Qibli, it has come to my attention that our kingdom expects more from me than I would like to give. It turns out that even though I am quite alright and still alive, I need heirs. I expect you back at the stronghold by night tomorrow, when we will discuss how to solve this problem. I could really use your brain, and if I'm being honest I haven't had barely enough time to think about it at all. Of course the obvious option would take too long, even though Sunny is in line for the throne, I don't think she would ever want to be queen. So please, I hope I can see you soon.

Sincerely, Queen Thorn."

What could that mean? Heirs? I'm pretty sure that Queen Thorn sees Qibli as her adoptive son, but he couldn't be king... ughhh, I know Qibli has a better idea of this than me. Stupid sandsnorter.

Turtle spoke up for the first time, "Well I guess we're going to the kingdom of sand."
———————————-

Competition!

Hello my dear readers! I haven't updated in a while, I have no excuse but my own lack of motivation. Anyways!

I have a competition for all of you! I need a new cover, and I don't think the title suits anymore.. so I am letting you, my dear readers, come up with a title or cover, or even both! The standards are:

Cover:
1. You have to credit me as the author, for example: "written by The_lonewolf_9854"
2. The picture/art/style has to be something relevant to the book. If you are taking art from the internet, I would appreciate it if you could find the artist so i can give some credit to them. I can never usually find the artist so if you can't I understand. (You will get credit for the design in the description of the book)
3. It has to be portrait size, if it's landscape (wide) I won't be able to fit it all in.
4. Be creative! Apart from these rules/standards I don't mind what you do! If your making a cover and no title, you could leave the title space blank and I will edit it in, or you can just use 'denial' as the title.

Title:
1. No rules for this one, just make it appropriate for the book.

If no one applies for the title I will either think of one myself or stay with 'denial'

Same with the cover, I might stay the same cover different title, or different cover same title, whatever happens.

You can email me your design at lonelywolfy9854@gmail.com. Or if your just choosing a title, you can message me through wattpad. I will announce the winner(s) soon.

See you next chapter! 😊😁