The last night of freedom

The snow glistened brighter then the shimmering moons. The night seemed long and endless, as ice-blue wings skimmed the clouds. The Ice kingdom was Winter's home and he would definitely miss it. Those never ending nights when the sky called to him. He could fly through sharp cold air, and watch his scales as they reflect the moon's beautiful light.

His reputation didn't matter up here. Where time stopped and the wind brushed his cheeks. How would he get though school? Why was he expected to? He had enough to learn here!

I don't even know what to think about this... going to school? Pft, it'll be fine. Just a bit nervous is all... WINTER YOUR AN ICEWING! YOU DON'T GET NERVOUS! But- No winter, not tonight.

Tomorrow things would change for the icewing prince, he would meet someone who would soften even his roughest edges. Tomorrow, things would never be the same. Tomorrow Winter would be faced with new emotions and dark eyes that belonged to a golden dragon.

Author's note:

Sorry it's short, I got the motivation suddenly to write about my favourite wings of fire ship. So even though my idea is silly and fluffy.. I hope you look past my bad spelling and mistakes and possibly enjoy this.

(Also this will be in winter's POV, unless maybe I change it up a bit..)

-TheLoneWolf