I nodded. I am going to change my life up. I want to be a singer, and work on that.

I know this sounds terrible, but I don't want to keep my mum and Beth in my life.

I need time, to be okay, or at least at peace with all of this. I need time. That's what I need.

"Just you and I baby, just you and i." Dad said. "You and I." I smiled.

I went on all my social media's and changed my usernames to '@ArianaMaeStyles'

I then tweeted some things.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: things are changing for the better. #gottabestrong'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: so thankful for my daddy.❤️ seriously don't know what I'd do without him. I love you, dad. @HarryStyles'

I then locked my phone and put it to charge. I need to visit Kloè. I fell asleep.

Harry's p.o.v

I saw that Ariana Mae tweeted me.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: so thankful for my daddy.❤️ seriously don't know what I'd do without him. I love you, dad. @HarryStyles'

'@HarryStyles: and I love you, babe. I'll always be here. You're my everything. @ArianaMaeStyles'

I smiled and walked into her room. She was asleep. Things are so crazy right now.

I know that this is going to be hard for both Ariana and I, but we have to try our hardest.

I have her, and I'm good with that. She is my world and I love her more than anything.

It's just gonna be daddy and Ariana Mae. Me and her.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

I woke up and dad was dressed nice. "I'm going to speak with my lawyer about the divorce. We can go to the studio after." He offered.

"Yeah, I'll just take a quick shower and I'll be ready." I smiled. He nodded.

I walked over to the boxes of clothes and I got an outfit out. I took a quick shower.

I decided to not wear any make-up today. I look pretty decent without makeup.

I put my hair up and put some sunglasses on. "Ready?" Dad asked. I nodded and we were on our way.

We went into the office and spent a total of 2 hours. Everything was ready to go, mum just needed to sign.

We left and headed to the studio. I walked in and began singing.

I've been living with devils and angels, angels, angels. Realized we were not in the same boat, same boat, yeah.

Kills me, how you love me then, you cut me down I'll do the same. We've been living like angels and devils, devils.

I'm loving the pain. I never wanna live without it. So why do I try?

You drive me insane, now we're screaming just to see who's louder. So why do I try?

You got me like (na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na) (oh yeah)

You and I redefine being lovesick, lovesick, lovesick. Through it all you could still make my heart skip, heart skip, yeah.

Even when you're yelling at me, I still think you're beautiful. Through it all you could still make my heart skip, heart skip.

I'm loving the pain. I never wanna live without it. So why do I try?