Shes in a coma.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

It's been a week. I am currently hanging out with Jason on my tramp in the back yard.

"Are you gonna talk to Kloè?" He asked me as I sat down. "Not yet. She snapped at me. I'm mad at her." I said sighing.

"I'm sorry, Ari." Jason said sighing and hugging me. "It's fine." I said.

We jumped on the tramp and headed inside after. Little did I know, I was going to get a phone call that would change my life.

My phone rang, and I went upstairs to get it. It was Kloè's mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey, A-Ar-Ariana it's Kloè's mom. Kloè's in the h-hos-pital, please come quick."

"What hospital?"

She told me what hospital. Jason can drive, so I told him to drive me.

What happen to Kloè? Is she okay? Will she be okay? So many questions running through my mind.

I was crying at this point. We finally got to the hospital and I saw Kloè's mum and she attacked me in a hug.

"What happen to her?" I asked scared. "She overdosed on drugs." Kloè's mom cried.

"What? Kloè doesn't do drugs!" I said in complete shock. "She didn't take them. Her friends gave her the drugs without Kloè knowing." She explained.

I should've known. They tried to kill Kloè. They people she was hanging out with.

She had been hanging out with the popular group. Shaylee and her friends tried to kill Kloè.

"Is she okay? Can we see her?" I asked Kloè's mum. "We'll be able too in a few minutes." She said calmy.

I am trying so hard to not go find Shaylee and smash her face in. She almost killed my best friend!

The doctors came out. "I am so sorry to inform you, Kloè is in a coma. The drugs were too strong. We don't know when she'll wake up. You can go see her though," the doctor said.

"again, I am so sorry. We are doing the best that we can." The doctor said leading us to her room.

Her mum ran in there and cried her eyes out beside Kloè. Kloè looked lifeless.

This can't be happening... It can't be. Why? Why is this happening to me? Why? What did I ever do wrong?

I am going to smash Shaylee's face in. I have had it. Because of her. Kloè's in a coma!

After a while, her mum had to go. I stood next to Kloè, and held her hand.

"Kloè, please wake up. Please." I cried out. "I need you and I can't lose you. Please." I begged her.

"Shaylee and her friends are going to get it. Please just wake up." I said crying. I was crying harder than ever.

Jason hugged me. "It'll be okay. Kloè's a fighter." He said. Before we knew it, visiting hours were over.

"I love you Kloè, please wake up soon. I'll come back tomorrow." I cried before we left.

When we got to the car, I found a picture of Kloè and I and posted it.

'@arimae: earlier today, I got a phone call that has changed everything. Kloè is in the hospital, and she's in a coma.... My heart is broken... I know that we weren't on the best of terms, but you were my best friend. Kloè, I miss you! Please wake up soon. 😔💔👎 I love you so much Kloè 😢😓'

I locked my phone.