She's awake.

Bethanie Faith's p.o.v

It sucks to see my sister so upset. I know that she and Kloè weren't on the best of terms.

But that doesn't change the love my sister has for Kloè. She loves her more than anything.

I know Ari Mae is pretty pissed off at the girls who tried to kill Kloè, I mean who wouldn't be?

They are selfish assholes and hopefully the cops can find them.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

It's been 2 weeks, and Kloè still hasn't woken up. I have tried to visit her as much as I can.

I haven't seen Shaylee. When I do, she's going to have it. I'm going to punch her. I hate her.

I am currently at the hospital with Kloè. I've been here since yesterday.

"Kloè, wake up. Please." I said as I played with her hair.

Kloè's p.o.v

(What she hears and what's going on her mind)

"Kloè, wake up. Please." I heard Ariana say. I tried to opened my eyes, but I couldn't.

"Kloè." I heard. This time, it wasn't Ariana. I saw a bright light. "Who are you?" I asked.

"It's me, your grandma." A voice said as a shadow appeared. I was then able to see my grandma.

"What is happening?" I asked her, confused. "You're in a coma, Kloè." She told me.

I'm in a coma? What? Why? "Why can I hear Ariana's voice?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I'm here to tell you to not die. You need to wake up and talk things out with Ari. She needs you. She's a mess. Try to open your eyes." My grandma told me.

"I can't grandma. I can't! I said a I tried to open my eyes. "Don't give up, baby. Try to open them." She told me.

I tried and tried. My grandma's face slowly disappeared. Before I knew it, my eyes were open.

"Kloè!" Ariana said.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

I saw Kloè move her fingers. I then saw her open her eyes. "Kloè!" I said.

"Ariana Mae?" She asked confused. "It's me." I said as I held her hand.

"What's going on?" She asked trying to sit up. "Don't, just lay down." I said.

I didn't let her sit up. "Shaylee and her friends tried to kill you with drugs." I said.

"How long has it been?" She asked me. "2 weeks." I said giving her a weak smile.

The doctor walked in. "Wow, it's a miracle." He said. He had a little chat with Kloè and left.

"They tried to kill me?" She asked me. "Yes. They aren't true friends." I said.

"I should've known. I'm so sorry Ariana. I was an asshole." She said.

"No, it's okay. I understand." I said as I played with her hair. She weakly smiled at me.

I began to cry. "Thank god I didn't lose you. I need you." I said.

She wiped my tears with her hand. "Don't cry. I'm not leaving you anytime soon." She said.

I smiled. I almost lost one of the most important people in my life.

I spent a few hours with her before I left. Dad picked me up.

"How is she?" He asked as we drove home. "She woke up." I said smiling.

"That's amazing! Wow!" He said smiling. "I am so tired. Do I have to go to school tomorrow?" I asked dad.

"Nope. You can stay home. I know you must be really tired, babe. I'll help you convince mum." Dad said.

I smiled. "You're the best." I told him. "I know." He said teasing. We finally got home and we headed inside.

I wrapped my arms around my mum. "She woke up today." I said. "That's great news babe!" My mum told me.

"Yeah. Mum, do I have to go to school tomorrow? Its almost 2 in the morning." I said.

"I don't know, Ari. I think you should go to school." My mum said.

"Mum, can I please stay home? Please?" I begged.

"Come on, Darc. We should let her stay. She wouldn't get a lot of sleep. She needs rest." Dad said, backing me up.

"Oh, alright. You can stay home." My mum said. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight. Love you both." My mum said kissing dad and I.

I high-fived dad as soon as mum was upstairs. "Thanks dad!" I said hugging him.

"I got you babe." He told me. "Well I'm gonna go change, I need rest." I told dad.

"Is Beth at her dad's?" I asked before I headed upstairs. "Yeah, she is. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Dad asked.

"Did you and mum fight?" I asked him. "No, I just haven't seen you a lot." Dad said.

It's true. He isn't in One Direction anymore, but he still does promotional stuff.

He went solo on his career. He's still a singer. Just by himself and not in a group.

I hardly see him anymore. "Of course." I said smiling. I headed upstairs and changed before my dad came in.

I put my phone on my nightstand. "I'm really tired." I said.

Dad came into the bed next to me. "Goodnight baby girl. I love you." Dad told me.

"Goodnight daddy. Love you." I said. I fell asleep before I knew it.