'Hoe Ass Daughter'

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Today is the second week of tour, and we are heading to Texas. The tour bus is quite nice.

"You girls have an interview as soon as we get there. It's backstage." My dad told us.

I nodded and smiled. I haven't been on social media lately because I've been so busy.

~~~

We are finally here, and we are about to be interviewed.

"Welcome fifth harmony!" Cherie, our interviewer said.

"Hi!" We all said as we sat down. The interview started, and was going great, until they mentioned my mom.

"So, I think you already know, but how do you feel about your mom being pregnant?" Cherie asked me.

What? "Pregnant?" I asked confused. "Yeah, she's having Luke's baby." Cherie said.

This can't be true.. Is it? "I didn't know." I said. "Oh, I am so sorry." Cherie apologized.

"I need a minute." I said getting up. I walked all the way to my dressing room, and slammed the door behind me.

"Ari, let me in please." My dad said. I opened the door, and hugged him. Why is this happening to me? What did I do wrong?

"I'm so sorry baby. I know that this hurts, because trust me, it hurts me too. We'll get through this together." My dad comforted me.

~

Today is Mother's Day. We are still in Texas and it's our last night here. I went on Twitter and tweeted.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: happy motherfucking Mother's Day to you.'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: don't need you in my life when I have @HarryStyles'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: have fun with your new family.✌️'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: not gonna let a hoe and her hoe ways ruin my day. (@Darcy)😋 tonight's gonna be a blast! You ready San Antonio?😏'

I locked my phone and got ready to preform with the girls. I smiled as my dad watched us get ready.

Darcy's p.o.v

Today's is mothers day. A couple of days ago, I saw that Ariana Mae found out I was pregnant through an interview.

I don't want her to be apart of my life anymore. She's a disrespectful little brat who deserves nothing.

I went on Twitter and saw what she tweeted.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: happy motherfucking Mother's Day to you.'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: don't need you in my life when I have @HarryStyles'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: have fun with your new family.✌️'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: not gonna let a hoe and her hoe ways ruin my day. (@Darcy)😋 tonight's gonna be a blast! You ready San Antonio?😏'

I laughed at her pathetic tweets, and tweeted something's out.

'@DarcyBrooks: says the hoe ass daughter. #sorrynotsorry'

'@DarcyBrooks: don't need your rich little pathetic sorry ass daddy, baby girl. You both can fuck urselves'

'@DarcyBrooks: me and my family are having fun w/o you in our lives.😊'

'@DarcyBrooks: you are a shit singer. Can't sing worth shit'

I saw that Beau tweeted me instantly.

'@BeauBrooks: get over yourself. You hurt HER. I am 100% on Ari Mae's side. @DarcyBrooks'

'@BeauBrooks: so disappointed in the person you've become... You don't deserve Ariana Mae anyways. @DarcyBrooks'

'@BeauBrooks: her "rich little pathetic sorry ass daddy" is more of a mom than you'll ever be. @DarcyBrooks'

'@BeauBrooks: I won't let you talk about Ariana Mae this way knowing YOU are in the wrong. She called you a hoe because she's right. @DarcyBrooks'

'@BeauBrooks: I'm done backing you up. #sorrynotsorry'

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

"Did you see what Darcy tweeted?" Alyssa asked me. "No, I'll check though." I said as I climbed into my bunk.

We just got done performing, and it was amazing. I went on Twitter and saw that uncle Beau tweeted Darcy, and Darcy tweeted too.

'@DarcyBrooks: says the hoe ass daughter. #sorrynotsorry'

'@DarcyBrooks: don't need your rich little pathetic sorry ass daddy, baby girl. You both can fuck urselves'

'@DarcyBrooks: me and my family are having fun w/o you in our lives.😊'

'@DarcyBrooks: you are a shit singer. Can't sing worth shit'

'@BeauBrooks: get over yourself. You hurt HER. I am 100% on Ari Mae's side. @DarcyBrooks'

'@BeauBrooks: so disappointed in the person you've become... You don't deserve Ariana Mae anyways. @DarcyBrooks'

'@BeauBrooks: her "rich little pathetic sorry ass daddy" is more of a mom than you'll ever be. @DarcyBrooks'

'@BeauBrooks: I won't let you talk about Ariana Mae this way knowing YOU are in the wrong. She called you a hoe because she's right. @DarcyBrooks'

'@BeauBrooks: I'm done backing you up. #sorrynotsorry'

I laughed and tweeted both Darcy and uncle Beau.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: was I the one who cheated on her husband by fucking Luke?! Nah, didn't think so.😏😉 @DarcyStyles'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: funny how you fucked Luke while being married & you call ME a "hoe ass daughter". Cute.😉 @DarcyStyles'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: 'least my dad isn't a hoe.😂 @DarcyStyles'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: once a bitch, always a bitch.😘 @DarcyStyles'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: uncle Beau, I fucking love you.😂 thank you for backing me up. @BeauBrooks'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: IMA A "SHIT ASS SINGER" GUYS. YET MY SOLO SINGLE HAS BEEN NUMBER 1 ON THE CHARTS WORLDWIDE FOR ALMOST A MONTH'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: I also "can't sing worth shit" 😋 lmao guess who's touring around the globe, bitch!😘'

Darcy is so fucking pathetic it amazes me. I saw that dad tweeted me and Darcy.

'@HarryStyles: you tell 'em baby girl! Don't let anyone treat you like shit, especially when they have done shit like Darcy @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@HarryStyles: you are pathetic as fuck. Ariana Mae can actually sing, which is something you lack. @DarcyStyles'

'@HarryStyles: but aye, idfwu! @DarcyBrooks'

I laughed at my dad's tweets and retweeted them before tweeting.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: haven't laughed this hard in a while.'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: still can't get over the "hoe ass daughter" comment.😂😭 shit had me rollin'😋'

I locked my phone and got out of my bunk. "She's pathetic." Lucy laughed. "She really is." I said as I grabbed some juice.