Cleaning Up.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

I just woke up in dad's penthouse. I'm 100% sure we're all hung over.

I groaned as I woke up. I turned over and got up. Dad and Jason were sitting in the kitchen.

"This place is a fucking mess," I said as I made my way to the kitchen.

"What the fuck." "Good morning, baby girl." Dad laughed.

I walked over to him, and wrapped my small arms around his waist.

"Good morning. Where are all the girls?" I asked. "All sleeping." Jason smiled.

I walked over to the storage room, and grabbed a big black garbage bag.

I started cleaning up the living room. There were empty beer beer cans, water bottles, plates and plastic cans everywhere.

It took me about 20 minutes to finish cleaning the living room. I cleaned everything else up.

"Done cleaning." I said as I walked upstairs. Jason was asleep, and I layed down too.

He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me closer to him as I layed my head on his chest.

"Last night was fun." He whispered. "Yeah, it was." I smiled.

He held my hand, and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you had fun." He said.

I went on my phone and saw that people were basically blowing up on me for calling my mum a slut.

I tweeted multiple tweets.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: you guys don't know her like I do. You wouldn't understand.'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: it's not right for a person to do that... I'm hurt and angry.'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: my dad doesn't deserve that. He doesn't need that'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: what I said I said for a reason. You don't understand our situation.'

I locked my phone and got up. Lucy was sleeping on the couch, while Alyssa was watching tv.

"Girls, we leave back home tomorrow." Dad yelled. "What time?" Alyssa asked.

"We leave for the airport at 7 in the morning."

I went and saw that Lucy was awake. "Hey, thanks for everything Ari. you're amazing." She told me.

She made her way over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"It was nothing, really. You deserve it." I told her as I hugged her back.

"It was a lot of work, and I know that, so thank you. You're the most amazing best friend ever." She said smiling.

I pulled my phone out, and took a picture with Lucy.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: tired, hung over, but overall, last night was a success. Hope my Lucy had a great birthday.💕 @LucilePayne'

We all went to rest up, and pack for when we leave. It's been a success.