Happy Father's Day.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

It's been a couple of days. We are back in LA. "I am so tired, dad." I told my dad as I headed downstairs. "Me too, babe. Good thing you girls have the week off." He said.

Ever since I blew up on my mum at the restaurant, I haven't really felt okay. I am so pissed off that my mom would ever do that. It hurts me so much.

I know this is bad to say,but I hate my mum, but at this point, I do. She doesn't even care that she hurt my dad and I. We didn't matter to her. We never did.

She only cared about Bethanie Faith and her stupid dad. Not once did she think about my dad and I. It fucking kills me. She's my mum. She's supposed to love and be there for me.

Why would she even dare showing up in public, with Luke? Why the hell would she ever do something like that? She humiliated me and my dad. She tore me apart, and the hurt that I carry kills me every day.

Mum has tired to call me. I have over 200 missed calls from her. I don't want to see her, or talk to her. I hate her. I really don't want to associate myself with her anymore.

"Ari, are you okay?" My dad asked me. "yeah, just thinking about our EP." I said lying to my dad. "Oh, don't worry to much about it." He smiled. Little does he know I'm hurting.

"I love you dad." I said putting my small arms around his waist. He hugged me back. "I love you baby girl." He said. "Im gonna go take a nap." I said heading upstairs.

Darcy's p.o.v

"Luke, faster." I moaned as Luke thrusted into me. Luke did as I said. "Fuck." He said.

"Faster!" I yelled. He did as I told him, and went faster. "Fuck me harder." I told him. He did. I feel bad about what I did.

Simply because I feel bad about Ariana Mae. I wish she would forgive me. She just won't. And me going out into public with Luke doesn't help either.

I stopped thinking about Ariana Mae, and focused on Luke. "Fuck me faster Luke." I yelled. "Oh, I will." He said smirking.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Father's Day is just actually tomorrow. I got my dad a big card and I wrote my own little message on there.

I also got him some new clothes, and a new watch. This is really weird for me. It is the first Father's Day spent with just my dad and I.

It'll be new, but I know it'll be okay. I don't even want to think about Bethanie or my mom. I don't care anymore.

I went to my room and finished my school work that my dad always corrects. I don't do much school anymore.

But when I don't, I have to catch up on a lot. I smiled as I re-read the card I wrote my dad. My dad is so wonderful and I love him so much.

~~~

"Happy Father's Day, dad." I told him as I handed him his gifts. He pulled me into a hug. "Thank you, baby girl." He smiled.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him. "Just stay at home and hang out with you." My dad told me. "Sounds great." I told my dad.

It really feels weird when it's just me and dad. I never really thought about how lonely it would be.

I smiled at my dad. "Dad, thank you for everything you do. You are so amazing, and I don't know what I would do without you," I said as I looked at my dad.

"Especially with everything going on, and it just being me and you. I don't know how you do what you do, but I am forever thankful." My dad pulled me closer to him, and smiled.

"Oh, my baby girl. How I adore you." My phone was ringing so I got it. It was Alyssa. "We are having a Father's Day party, you should bring your dad." She said.

"I'll ask him." I said. "Okay, text me what he says! its at Uncle Lou's by the way." Alyssa said before hanging up.

"It was Alyssa. They are throwing a Father's Day party at Uncle Lou's. I think we should go."

~~~

We are at the party, and dad is with my uncles, playing pool. i found a picture in my phone of when I was little, sitting on my dad's lap, and then another one we took last week. I made a collage, and posted it.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad. You have been my best friend since day one. I can tell you anything, and you always support me. You give the best advice, and your hugs make everything better. lately, things have been really crazy for the both of us, and there has been so much going on, but you have been so strong. I would go completely insane without you. I know that being a single dad hasn't been easy for you, but you have done a wonderful job. I love you, daddy. You'll always be my #1. thank you for all that you do xx @HarryStyles'

I smiled as I looked at the picture once more. "how's everything, Ari?" Aunt Sophie asked me. "Getting better." I softly smiled.

"I know that we aren't your mum, but I really hope you know we are all here for you." Aunt Eleanor told me.

"Yeah, whenever you need something or just simply someone to talk to, we're here." Aunt Eva smiled.

Harry's p.o.v

"This is nice; spending Father's Day with my favourite lads!" Niall said smiling widely.

"I reckon this is really nice." Lou smiled. "I love this, just like old times." I said. We all sat on the couch, watching footy.

I went on my phone. My mum, sister, Gina, and Bethanie Faith tweeted me. Ariana Mae also posted a picture of us.

'@Anne: happy Father's Day, babe. You are a wonderful dad! Love and miss you so much x @HarryStyles'

'@GemmaS: Happy Father's Day to you, brother. You are such a wonderful daddy.😊 @HarryStyles'

'@GinaBrooks: happy Father's Day. You are such a great dad to Ari Mae. @HarryStyles'

'@BethanieFaithHemmings: Happy Father's Day, H xx @HarryStyles'

'@HarryStyles: thank you mum. I miss you as well. I'll see you soon xx @Anne'

'@HarryStyles: Thanks, Gem x @GemmaS'

'@HarryStyles: really appreciate that, Gina. Thank you! @GinaBrooks'

'@HarryStyles: thank you, B. Means a lot. @BethanieFaithHemmings'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad. You have been my best friend since day one. I can tell you anything, and you always support me. You give the best advice, and your hugs make everything better. lately, things have been really crazy for the both of us, and there has been so much going on, but you have been so strong. I would go completely insane without you. I know that being a single dad hasn't been easy for you, but you have done a wonderful job. I love you, daddy. You'll always be my #1. thank you for all that you do xx @HarryStyles'

I smiled and looked over at Ariana Mae. She is the best daughter anyone could ever ask for.