I glide off and shift my weight to the left. I slam right into a tree and sink slowly on the branch right below me.

"I would laugh, but that just wouldn't be right. Make sure you aren't forcing your weight on one side." He glides over to me.

"Come here." He says pointing in front of him.

I stand in front of him and he tries to grab my waist.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, you perv!!!" I say smacking his arm.

"I'm trying to show you!!!! You ungrateful shit!" I say rubbing his red arm.

"You can't just go for someone's waist like that and not tell them," I say glaring at him.

"Well, I warn you now." He says, placing his hands on my waist, straightening them.

When he straightens them, he gently shifts on down.

"There, see. Not all of your weight, but just enough for your gear to shift." He says letting go of me.

"Try it." He says gliding off to another tree.

I glide straight shifting a little bit of my weight on my left making my direction turn to the left and landing on a branch.

"Fuck yes!!! Finally!" I say jumping up and down.

*CRACK*

I look down at the branch I was standing on.

"Oh shi-" He branch underneath me gives way and sends my plummeting.

As I was falling, I feel my body collide with another.

'Horse Face...'

"Could you not be so reckless?!" He says, hugging my body close to his and looking forward.

"I didn't know that branch would give like that!!" I say, looking up at him.

---------------------------------------

"What the hell was that Horse Face?!" Eren says taking me from his arms.

"She fell, it's not like a pushed her!!" he says yelling at him.

"I knew your training with her wasn't a good idea!" He puts me down.

"Horse Face over here is right though... He did kind of save me from death." I say, walking away.

"Hey! Wait up! We are supposed to spar!!!" Eren says, running after me.

---------------------------------------

We get to the training grounds where knives were put out for us.

"You better not go easy on me (y/n)." He says, picking up a knife.

"Trust me I won't!" I say, moving back into position.

I plant my feet into the ground and lock into his eyes.

'Breath in and out...Follow his line of sight'

He came running after me with the knife hidden around his back.

"Smart thinking with the knife behind your back but watch your eyes," I say.

He takes the knife out from behind his back and goes for my head blade pointing out. I grab the blade of the wooden knife and yank it to the left of my head, grazing my hair. I drive my knee in his gut making his head fall on my shoulder.

"Ow~!" He says, slumping over my shoulder.

"What is with you and Horse Face making it so predictable?" I say, lifting his head from my shoulder.