013

mike comes out our room, with no shirt and some shorts on. his shades lookin real fine in his face, with his sexy tattoos showing. he caught me staring at him, and came over to me and kissed me.

"it's not polite to stare baby." he says seductively. i stand up and wrap my hands around his waist and hug him tightly. " cmon let's go, i wanna get in the water." i pull him.

"asshats hurry up! we leaving!" i yell. derek, and jiggy come out with their trunks on. no shirt, of course. ale, kai, and mattia walk down with matching shirt and shorts.

"let's go, what we waiting for?" i yell and i run out to the car in front.

- - - -

we get to the beach and there's lots of small bars. i got over to one of the bars, and i was ordering my drink they were giving me lots of good suggestions. i finally got this pineapple-pear drink and it tasted delicious.

i ordered two so mike could try one. i turn around and this girl, she's touching all up on him. i feel myself getting mad by the second. i walk over and hand him his drink. " you should try it, like how imma try to stay the fuck away from you." i say and i smile at him and walk off.

i grab my bag from the stool i was at and went to the beach area. i laid down my towel, took off my cover, and walk into the area with music.

i felt the air pick up on my ass, as i sighed. music started playing and i started dancing to the music. i guess i was the center of attention because lots of people started cheering me on.

i started twerking and that when the crowd started getting louder and louder. i look up and i see mike coming over. i smirk because i know he's going to be jealous.

i continue dancing, when i'm suddenly picked up and thrown over mike's shoulder. he crowd cheers as i'm getting carried away. i can tell by the way he's walking, he's going to be on my ass later on.

we get back over to the bar where the group is, and he sets me down on his lap. he wraps his arms tightly around me. "can you let go?" i ask. " no, you're staying with me, you can't be trusted going by yourself." he says in a cold voice.

my stomach starts to turn. and i feel dizzy. " mike..i'm not feeling too good.." my gag reflex is starting come. "stop faking, just sit and relax." "i don't think she's faking.." mar says.

mar quickly grabs a bag, and brings it over to me. i hold it and throw up into it. mike runs my back and moves my hair. "can someone pass me my phone please.." i say quietly. mike grabs my phone out my bag, and he gives it me.

i go to the 'flo' app on my phone. i'm two weeks late for my period? this can't be right. i refresh the app, and it says the same thing. "what's wrong?" mike asks me. "nothing. it was probably the drink i had." j lie. am i pregnant? no i can't be...

- - - -

we get back to the house and i immediately go to the bathroom. i lock the door, and i turn to the mirror. i stand sideways looking at my stomach. i rubbed it, and i was scared. mike having a kid, by ME? crazy.

i walk out, and grab some shorts, and tank top from my case. i grab my sandals and walk outside to the driver. "hi, can you drive me to a pharmacy, please?"  i ask with a smile. "of course, mrs.harris." i get in the backseat, and we drive off.

we arrive at the pharmacy, and immediately get out. i walk over to the aisle where the pregnancy are. i grab 3, just for reassurance. i went up the cashier. i think she could tell i was stressed out because she lifted up my chin, and made me look up at her.

she was at least 40, but did she look amazing and beautiful. "look baby, don't stress if you are pregnant, be happy because your blessing is here for a reason. that baby is going to be bring you happiness and joy to your life. and you're such a beautiful women, that baby is going to be beautiful."

she smiles at me, and i cry and i hug her. "thank you..." i look at her name tag and it's says 'mrs.chong, manager' . "omg.. i'm sorry to ask, but do you have a son named micheal?" my anxiety was going through the roof.

" why yes..do you- omg" she comes from behind the counter and hugs me tightly. "omg you're the beautiful girl he tells me about. i couldn't wait to meet you! and don't worry, i will do anything for you and your baby. just don't stress please mami." she caresses my cheeks.

"i most definitely will. don't worry, i'm just scared to tell him if i am. he probably will leave me.. and i just scared because..i like him.."  i cry. " would you like me to tell him? i'll tell him in the most calmest way possible."

i nod my head, yes and hug her. " how do i get back to you, if i am pregnant?" "take this number." she writes down a piece of paper and gave it to me. "when you call and give me the answer, i'm going to wait a few days before i tell him, is that alright mija?

i nod and i give her the test, but she lets me take them for free. "thank you, i'll talk to you soon." i wave and get back into the car. i hide the test in my bag, and walk into the the house. mike stops me, and  looks at me.

he pulls me in, and hugs me. "where did you go baby?" he's worried. "i just went to get some food. that's all." i peck his lips and go back to the bathroom. i take all the test out and pee on each one and wait.

{7 minutes later..}

i get up and walk over to the sink. i count to three and then the first one over.

1...

2...

3...

positive.

i turn the second one over..

1..

2..

3..

positive.

i turn over the third test...

1...

2...

3....

'Pregnant'

"hey mrs. chong, you can call him."

+++