004

i'm organizing all of my files, and papers when there is a knock at my door."come in." i said. micheal walked in. i immediately became alert, and back away from him. " how did you get in here.. " he ignored me, and towered over me. " you din't wanna reply hmm? " he asked. " i don't have to. your'e not my boyfriend, so therefore you no reason for me having to repl- " he kissed me in my sentence.

i pulled away, and looked at him.. " no.. " i said sternly. i pushed him out my way, and went back to my desk. he sat in one of the chairs in from to the desk, and stared t me. " yes?" i asked him with no emotion. " so we just slap niggas and leave? " he asked me. " no, your dumbass got slapped because you touched me."

" i mean.. i do get to touch what's mine.. don't i? " he smirked. "yours? nigga.. please. i don't belong to no one." i snarled back at him. " he stood up, and came from his seat to around my desk, and swatted down in front of me. " you are mine.. all mine. " he ran his hand down my body making my spine shiver. he grabbed me, and and kissed me.

he then stood up and began walking out. but before he reached the window to my office, he looked back at me and said, " i meat what i said about earlier, you're gonna be be sore. i'll see you a 8." then he just left. i looked at the clock, ' 5:23 ' appeared at the screen, this was going to be a long day...

----

i had just gotten myself a cup of coffee, when my phone starting ringing. i looked the time, 7:58 and rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. of course. mike. i watched it ring, then got back to my work. after a few minutes, my phone rang again.

i went over, looked. saw it was mike AGAIN, so i just went back to doing my work. about an hour went by and my break was coming up so i ordered my chinese food, and was about to go pick it up. i grabbed my keys, and phone and headed out.

when i got the exit of the building, vaughn, one of my friends at the station stops me. "wanna go eat .. i just ordered some chinese food?" he asked me. i shook his head and went to his car, and drove us to the place.

we arrived and we went inside. he ordered his order while i paid for my food. we sat down at a table, and ate our food while having a conversation. since i'm seated where i can see outside, i noticed 5 different cars pull up in the parking lot.

i shrugged it off, and kept talking with him. okay, so me and vaughn used to date but we both mutually ended it because we didn't want to ruin our friendship . he's still very handsome, and funny.

"maybe, we can get a dinner some day this week? " he asked i could see the nervousness within him. " of course, just tell me what day." i said. we both got up and walked out the store. he hugged me, and we walked out with his arms around my waist.

we walked back to his car, and got in, and we drove back to the station. once we got there it was 9:37 and i went to my office to start packing my things up. for the rest of the time i just go on my phone.

10:00, and my phone start ringing. i look at the id, and it is micheal, of course. i answered:

"yes?"

"where are you"

"somewhere"

"i'm not playing witchu, where are you?"

i hung up, because.. i did. i walked out my office turning off the light, and walked to vaughn's office.  i knocked on his, " hey can you drive me home? " " yeah, come on."  we walked out the department, and we got into his car. on the way home, we made jokes, and laughed a lot. 

we arrived home, and i saw the same five cars from earlier sitting in my driveway. " who's here?" "uhh.. some friends.." "okay cool, ill see you tomorrow?" he said. " yes definitely." i gave him a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. i walked up to the front door, and i unlocked it. i opened the door, and i ran up my stairs not caring about anything. i was pulled back down by a familiar scent. i look up, and mattia is holding me. " MIKE" he yells.

micheal appears from one of my guest bedrooms, and smiles when he sees me. " GET OFF OF ME" he handed me to mike, and mike put me over his shoulder, and went upstairs. i kept squirming and moving trying to get him to release me, but he slapped my ass hardly, for me to stop. " behave." he said. we walked past a room, and i saw vallyk, and derek playing on a PS4.

we get to my bedroom, and he sits me on the bed. he locks the door, and comes and hovers over me. " why are you late? " he asked. " i already told you, i was working overtime. " " okay.. how'd you get home?" he asked me looking into my eyes. " i called an uber." i looked away from him.  "why are you lying? i saw you with that nigga at the restaurant!" he yelled at me. " why the fuck are you watching me?!" i yell back at him. 

"because i saw you leave with that nigga and walk out the building like yall was together. yall used to date or some shit?!" he questioned. i'm confused why he's in my business in the first place. " yes, we did and what about it.." he started taking of the top of my suit, getting on top of me. he went close to my ear, " 'm tryna make you forget about him.." he started kissing my ear..

+++