Introduction

INTRODUCTION/SUMMARY

This fanfic is based on the events of the Dream SMP War. Our AU is a Kingdoms AU, with a D&D-esque feel to it. The prologue and the actual story are written sort of like different stories, so our character list will have both. Also, this will be edited heavily as we release/write parts of the story. We're doing this to not spoil events. So, make sure to come back and check this every once and a while to see what changed! (Or if you need some clarification.) We'll probably add a note before a chapter if it affects this page. Enjoy :)

CHARACTER INFO 

You may notice that there are some DND elements to the characters, this is all in good fun, and to add a bit more of a fantasy edge to our AU! Please remember that how certain characters are portrayed are not to be how we perceive them as real people, but how their characters are within the world of the SMP. Even then, obviously we've taken some creative liberties as well. We hope you like it :)!

Also note: Everyone's ages are still kinda a work in progress, but for future reference regarding Fundy; In this AU he's about as old as Tommy and Tubbo, but aged mentally younger. We've decided to call it a forest spirit thing. Haha we're so smart.

TOMMY- HALFLING - THIEF

Youngest son of Phil, and younger brother of Techno and Wilbur. Tommy, an atypical halfling, being 6'3. He may be tall, but he's not mature, at all. Everyone's favorite mischievous, chaotic, little shit, causing trouble wherever he's at. He is called small. Best Friends with Tubbo, they balance eachother out.

TUBBO- HALF-ELF BARD

Flordania had destroyed the small kingdom Tubbo had lived in. He doesn't remember much about it. Phil and family just kinda found him on the side of the road and adopted him. Tommy and Tubbo are now besties, we stan the friendship. Bees, Tubbo likes bees, and singing. Singing to the bees. Bee boy.

WILBUR- HUMAN - SORCERER(ALCHEMIST) & BARD

Second oldest son of Phil, and brother of Techno and Tommy. He serves as the current king of L'Manburg. He's the brains of the family, always cooking up something in his room, that or strumming a song on his guitar. A powerful and righteous leader, always putting the people first.

TECHNO- HALF-ORC - FIGHTER

Oldest son of Phil, and brother to Wilbur and Tommy. He was technically the oldest, meaning he should be king, but he stepped down. Techno isn't a huge fan of the government, he thinks Wilbur makes a better leader. He prefers being off in the fields of battle, or a good sparring match. Well known soldier.

FUNDY THE FURRY- FOX (NATURE) SPIRIT - SORCERER

Son of Wilbur. Fundy is a nature spirit whose form is that of a fox. He doesn't know much of his mother, Wilbur won't speak of her. Wilbur has taught him all of what he knows about potions and such.

PHILZA MINECRAFT OLD MAN- HALF HARPY - CLERIC

Father of Techno, WIlbur, and Tommy. Caretaker of Tubbo.

NIKI/NIACHU- WOOD ELF - DRUID

L'Manburgs "healer," A talented druid and baker! She's super sweet, and gets along with everyone. She can always be found either at her bakery, or around the royal family.

SCHLATT- HALF HUMAN (HALF DEMON) - ROUGE

A powerful and smart man with a thirst for power.

QUACKITY- HUMAN - RANGER

Right hand to Schlatt.

BADBOYHALO- TIEFLING - CLERIC

Resident of Flordania. Friends with Skeppy, Antfrost, and Sam. Not fond of swearing.

SKEPPY- GNOME - ROUGE

Resident of Flordania. Just a trolling midget. Friends with Bad, Antfrost, and Sam.

ANTFROST- DWARF - BARD

Resident of Flordania. Cat? Friends with Bad, Skeppy, and Sam.

AWESAMDUDE- HUMAN - WARLOCK

Resident of Flordania. That guy with the creeper mask. Friends with Bad, Skeppy, and Antfrost.

DREAM- HIGH ELF - PALADIN

Dream is the current king of Flordania, his younger sister Drista, being next in line. The royalty in Flordania is known for their anonymity, therefore masks are a big deal. Dream made his mask as a joke, but thinks it fits well anyway. He's known for wiping out entire army's, and feared by many. He isn't someone to be taken lightly, or messed with for that matter.

GEORGE- HUMAN - WIZARD

Dream's right hand, and personal bodyguard (AKA "The King's Blade"). Good friends with Dream and Sapnap.

SAPNAP- DWARF - FIGHTER

One of the top knights in Flordania. Good friends with Dream and George. Also friends with Karl.

KARL- HUMAN - RANGER

Best friends with Sapnap, part of the Flordania army.

DRISTA- HIGH ELF - MONK

Princess of Flordania, younger sister of Dream. A bit of a rebel.

ERET- HIGH ELF - WIZARD

A bisexual icon. Known wizard in L'Manburg.

PUNZ- WOOD ELF, RANGER

Resident of Flordania. Part of the Flordanian army.

TAZEVERSE- DROW (DARK ELF) - DRUID

A self insert. Not that important, just a background character.

MERE- HALF-ELF, THIEF

A self insert. Not that important, just a background character.

PRE-L'MANBURG

WILLIAM- Wilbur's past life. Runs a drug cartel and starts L'Manburg.

TOMATHY- Tommy's past life. William's second in command.

TOBIAS- Tubbo's past life. Tomathy's close comrade.

PHILLIP- Phil's past life. The father of William, Tiberius, and Tomathy. Leaves for war early on.

TIBERIUS- Techno's past life. Leaves for war early on.

KING CLAYTON- Dream's past life. King of Flordania. Fights to remove L'Manburg.