Hello!!!

Hello to the wonderful world of Wattpad!

Yes I know, this the first chapter, an introduction and blurb, not actual content. I know it sucks, but we're struggling on what to title this okay??

This is a collaboration, written by my wonderful friend @TazeArtStudios and myself @Loser_Geek_Weebever! (Taze  doesn't actually have a Wattpad, instead we are using her Ao3 to cross post it on there).

There will also be a comic, drawn by Taze... putting herself through hell as usual, poor child. The fic will be updated and way ahead of the comic, because there is no way she's producing half assed work. Shes am currently working on quick refs for everyones looks! You can either see what we have imagined everyone looks like in our au, or leave it up to your own interpretation!

We are most active on Instagram, you can follow Geek @Loser_Geek_Weebever and @TazeArtStudios

Taze also streams on Twitch! She plays games (mostly minecraft), and stream art (or is going to...) Feel free to check her out at https://www.twitch.tv/tazeverse
You can also check out her youtube channel, by searching up "Tazeverse" in the youtube search bar!

If you wanna chat with us, the authors, feel free to message us on instagram! If you make any fanart, or drabbles, etc... of our au, we'd love to see them!!!

When we finally decide on a title, we'll upload the first chapter. Hopefully that might be in the middle of this week :)