Chapter 5

"First things first." Yoongi said, now that they had moved to Namjoon's room in the doms house. "Only subs who aren't fucking intolerable whores like you deserve clothes, so fucking strip."

Namjoon huffed but yanked his shirt up and over his head, discarding it to the floor. "You know, it's not 3 yet, technically I don't have to do a damn thing you say."

"We've been over this already," Yoongi glared in annoyance. "My rules last the whole month. If I fucking tell you to do anything, you'll do it. Unless you want to be punished, and I'm done fucking around, sub. Three o'clock is only when you're supposed to physically be here, but for the rest of the time, I'll be in your head, all day and night. Keep breaking rules, sub, I'm keeping track of it all and I guarantee you won't be able to handle the karma when I drop it all on you in the red room."

Namjoon decided not to argue until he took another long look at their contract and stepped out of his jeans. He was about to pull down his boxers, but Yoongi holding up his hand stopped him.

The sub watched as the dom walked to the bed, where the items he had grabbed earlier laid. He picked three large coils of heavy black rope, and Namjoon wondered how that was all going to even fit on and around his body.

"Position A." Yoongi instructed, and Namjoon slowly let himself fall into that position, taking his time.

The student had never been tied up before, but as he watched Yoongi weave the rope around his right leg, tying the backs of his thigh and calf together with nimble, pale fingers so expertly, it was obvious Yoongi was far more experienced with ropes than the student was.

Namjoon would never admit it, but he was slightly fascinated as Yoongi worked so fluidly, his fingers never missing a beat as he tied the students leg up in a diamond pattern up his thigh, tying off the rope in a tight knot.

Yoongi grabbed the second coil and Namjoon tested the rope, trying to stretch his leg out. To no one's surprise, he couldn't move it an inch.

He briefly wondered what Yoongi was going to do to him once he was fully immobilized. The dom was clearly pissed off and had almost total free reign to do anything to the student, and they both knew Yoongi was going to use his authority to the fullest extent he could.

Namjoon wasn't scared of Yoongi, but having no control in a situation and being in the same room as someone who wanted to hurt him did made his heart speed up a little bit.

Yoongi did the same thing to the other leg, and Namjoon wondered how the hell the dom managed to keep up his fast pace when his eyes closed briefly when he yawned, still not messing up the diamond pattern.

After Yoongi finished with that, Namjoon wrongly thought they were done. He tried to stand up, and the scratchy ropes dug into the tops of his thighs, and he gave up after just a few tries.

Yoongi was smirking as he watched the boy struggle. "Keep trying, sub. It's hot." He laughed and Namjoon glared, cheeks pink, and made himself still, thinking this was all Yoongi was going to do.

But then Yoongi picked up the third coil and Namjoon's shoulders sank.

He already felt ten pounds heavier with the ropes on him, and he just knew carrying all this extra weight for hours was going to be hell.

Yoongi sat down in front of him and reached one hand out, cupping the boy slowly between his spread thighs with a warm hand.

Namjoon could keep his moans and soft pants trapped inside, and he forced himself to stay still and not buck into Yoongi's palm, but he couldn't stop his cock from hardening at the doms touch.