How to Move On

***BEFORE READING***
I just wanted to say thank you again for coming this far and reading my work! I will write others after a short break that allows me to brainstorm and write out chapter ideas ahead of time. I have BTS and Got7 planned so far. I don't know if it will play or not, but the song, The Language of Flowers By Zico, I just imagined it playing in the background for this whole chapter once Taliah meets up with Hyungwon, so without further ado, Enjoy! ^^
———————————————————————————

Taliah POV

"So when she ripped her arm away, how did you feel?"

I took a deep breath before responding, "Anger. Sadness. Despair. I felt like there were feelings I'd never be able to cope with because of what she had done. That there would be no justice and no closure."

"Good. Good Taliah. You are much more comfortable with speaking about the experience now, as well as being more honest with yourself." my therapist said, "I think this is a good stopping point for us. I'll see you again, the same time next week."

I just nodded my head, "Thank you."

I grabbed my bag and left the office. When I stepped outside, the sun was shining brilliantly and the breeze was quite pleasant. It's been a little over a year now since then and I still need to come and see a therapist every week. "Taliah!" I heard Hyungwon call out. I looked toward his voice and saw him standing outside of his driver door, flagging me down. I smiled and waved back and jogged over to the passenger side and hopped in. The boys have been so supportive of me through this whole ordeal. I remember that day so clear and as a blur at the same time.

The really scary parts are hazy in my mind, but I'm doing my best to face them. After I passed out, the police arrived on the scene. Once Jooheon and Shownu took too long to come back, and they noticed the picture of the abandoned building missing, the rest of the group pretty much put two and two together to figure out what was going on. I was rushed to the hospital and they took me straight into surgery from what I was told. Thankfully, they were able to stop the bleeding from the bullet wound. The bullet went completely through and didn't destroy anything too important.

When I woke up again for the first time, I found myself surrounded by seven sleeping faces. The closest to me was Shownu, so I lifted my hand and ruffled his hair a bit. The action interrupted his slumber and once my eyes met his, he immediately jumped up and hugged me, followed by my painful groans. He quickly jumped back and apologized, but nonetheless looked extremely happy. Apparently I had been sleeping soundly for the past 5 days. He woke up the others, and helped to restrain their joy so the same scenario was not repeated. I was just as glad to see them, as they were to see me. We all shared big smiles and happy tears as they updated me on everything.

It was a long road to recovery. 3 weeks in the hospital, 2 months of physical therapy, and a LOT of rest. Plus I saw my therapist twice a week for my mental health. News of the incident spread quickly over social media, and although I had a lot of sympathy, the incident killed my newborn career. However, I was determined, and didn't give up! I started over from scratch as a back up dancer once I was cleared for vigorous activity. This gave me the opportunity to widen my network and connect with many different artists. Even tho I myself am not always in the limelight, I love what I do, and I have plenty of offers that come in.

I was not the only one who had changed however. We experienced our own ordeals among our family. Wonho ended up leaving the group due to some ridiculous rumors that went around. I was quite sad that he wouldn't be living with us anymore, like there was a piece of the puzzle that was missing. The boys didn't release a statement officially on how they felt, but I can see it in their eyes that they miss their 7th member. I'm sure they probably keep in contact with him just as I do. Monbebe has been and is still extremely supportive and also quite upset at the announcement. I was glad to see how much faith their fans had in Wonho, and now he's on his way to jump starting his own solo career. Then Jooheon took a short hiatus too for his own mental health. We spent some really personal days together to say the least, but I'm happy that he's back on his feet now and pushing to give 100%. Even Yongguk is doing well. We're still friends and see each other from time to time, but he's engaged now, to one of his biggest fans. They fit each other quite well, so I'm happy for him.