Fangirl?Fangirl.

Your P.O.V

"-and basically,she made the whole story a freaking Jelena life.Like they get back together and break up so many times your just like.Wait,so they're still a couple?!"You finally finish ranting ,as Nico shakes his head.

"If you don't like it,why do you read it?"he asks,his shaggy black hair falls into his eyes.You brush it away form his face,your face feeling a little hot.

"Because,when their together,it's too cute!"you say,practically squealing.

Nico chuckles."(Y/n) your bipolar."he decides as you pout.

"That's why your my friend!"You say grinning,slinging an arm around his neck.He'd become increasingly good with physical contact.He didn't even flinch,which was pretty good for him.

"And that's why,I'm forever alone."Nico replies.You punch his arm."Excuse me?!Hello,Will Solace!!Besides,that's my line.Its copyrighted."you tell him in a serious tone.Though on the inside you wanted to say 'what about me?'.

He chuckles again as you laugh."I told you (y/n),I don't like him anymore."Nico replied

"Then who do you like?"you retort.He looks to the floor and blushes."None of your business."

"Uh,yeah it is!I'm a FANGIRL.And your my BEST FRIEND,it's my JOB to ship you with your crush.And play match maker."You say,smiling from ear-to-ear."So's who's your OTP?"

"Is it possible to ship yourself with someone else?"he asks,a few seconds later.

"Hades,yeah.I do it all the time."you inform him.Nico's grin gets wider.

"Oh,really?With who?"he muses.

"N-none of your business."you could've bitten your tongue,thank the gods you caught yourself.

"I'm not sure I know a 'none of your business'."he laughed,smirking at your discomfort.

"Yeah,well.He has perfect blond hair,sparkling blue eyes and tanned skin"you were thinking the complete opposite of Nico.Which gave you a picture of Niall Horan.

"Is it Will Solace?"He asked carefully.

"Ha!I knew you liked him!"you say,pumping your fist in the air.

Nico looks angry and frustrated."No!I don't!I just wanted to see if it was me and if it wasn't-"

You cut him off."Why did you want to see if it was you?"

Nico's eyes widen in realization for what he just said.He opens his mouth.Once.Twice.

"Because,I-I ship you with me..."he admits.Looking down.He liked you?He liked you!!

The feels was strong.You would've started screaming like a directioner at a 1D concert.

"That's good."you tell him,stepping closer."W-why is that?"he stutters,nervously.

"Because,like I said earlier.As a Fangirl,and your best friend it's my job to ship you with your crush...and make it happen."and with that,you snog him senseless.

After what felt like only second he pulls away,pecks you quickly and replies."Could we change the 'best friend' part?"

"Into what?"you ask in amusement.

"Into,oh I don't know...girlfriend?"he asks hopefully.

You laugh."I can make that work."

After dinner you guys walk together hand-in-hand."We're my OTP."Nico announced,answering your question from earlier.