Carino

((I'm pretty sure that title is the correct word in Italian.Please correct me, if I'm wrong))

Nico's P.O.V

He looked around my cabin, bored out of my mind. Jason and Piper had left for Camp Jupiter (for Jason's job as Pontifex), Hazel and Frank had gone as well long ago and Will was still working in the infirmary.

Usually, he'd play Mario or Minecraft with Jason as they so often had when they had nothing too.Flopping onto his bed, Nico sighed trying to think of something to occupy himself.

Abruptly, Nico shot out of his bed. The darkness, had always been his home. Had always made him feel comfortable, feel himself. But, now it's ominous melancholy seemed to almost swallow him whole.There was NO way he could bring himself to stay there in his Cabin, any longer.

Rushing out, he thought of an idea.(Y/n), Nico had met her while practising during lunch.She had skipped it as well, wanting more time to focus on her training.Thus, their friendship flourished...sort of.

They weren't like normal friends...then again being a demigod wasn't normal.They bonded by insulting each other, and sword fighting.Both of them being super-competitive.Okay....maybe it was just him.But, well he felt that he should prove how amazing he truly was.

Or as (y/n) put it, showing his egoistic sighed. It's all the same, though.

(Y/n) mentioned liking video games, wether or not she'd play with him was yet to be seen.

Storming into (G/p) 's cabin he found (y/n) with her nose in a book. Typical. Her (h/c) (h/l) hair was out,covering either side of her face. Though, if Nico went on his tip-toes he'd probably be able to see a glimpse of (e/c) eyes scanning the letters on the book.

Her (s/c) fingers flipped the pages, still unaware of his presence.

With a huff, Nico took the book from her clutches. Making sure to book mark her page. Nico did want her attention....but NOT a death wish.

"Hey!Give that back!"(y/n) sqealed trying to get her book back.

"Only if you do me a favour!" Nico said, grinning slightly. Ah, blackmail a teenager's best friend.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened.She pouted looking at him angrily then back to her book.

But, Nico knew his (y/n)...she'd do anything for her book.

"Depends on the favour."she sighed, nervously glancing at her book again.

"All I'm asking is for you to play a video game." Nico pleaded.

"A video game, huh?"she asked, folding her arms over her chest.

Nico nodded.

"Okay...on one condition.I get to stay over for the night at your Cabin because its WAY to crowded and loud for me to read.And I get to bring food." (Y/n) instructed looking at Nico dead in the eye.

Nico immdeatly nodded, not minding the company over night.He never minded rule-bending any way.

"Deal."Nico smiled with a grin.With that, (y/n) took her book back and quickly ushered him out of her Cabin.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Nico had everything ready, controllers TV and his couch.
Everything ready, to spend a perfect night of video games.

Nico heard a knock on his Cabin door and stumbled to answer the door.

Opening the door revealing a (Y/n) with arms full of ;Doritos,Cheetos and a 6 pack of (fav drink) and Coca-Cola.