Bottle - hyunsung

Caregiver: hyunjin
Little: Jisung
-----------------------

It was a typical Tuesday morning for the members of Stray Kids. Chan and Changbin were already up and at the studio. Minho, Felix, and Hyunjin were at the dance studio, and Seungmin was helping Jeongin prepare his vocals for their upcoming album.

The only one left at the dorm was Jisung, who stayed up until the early morning to finish everything he needed to do not only the previous day, but for today as well. What can he say? He was feeling productive, and didn't want the motivation to go to waste. Besides, the spare time allows him the opportunity to slip into his headspace.

Teddy bear in hand, Jisung slowly pushed his bedroom door open and crawled out with his pacifier between his lips. As he made his way to the kitchen he kept a look out for anyone passing by hoping to find anyone willing to make him a bottle, as he felt too young to make one himself. Though he definitely wasn't expecting to be the only one left at the dorm.

He looked everywhere trying to find any of his beloved caregivers, but they were nowhere to be found. He checked each of the members' rooms, the bathroom, the laundry room, the living room, he even went back to the kitchen to see if they were there and he just didn't see them.

Once he realized he was there all by himself he decided to sit himself on the floor by the front door and just wait. He wanted nothing more than for any one of the members to come and walk in. He waited and waited and waited for what seemed like forever (forever being 5 minutes). Even so, it was long enough for his butt to start getting sore from sitting uncomfortably for too long.

Just as he was about to give up and start crawling away to find out if he could make one himself, he heard the front door open. Turning his head, Jisung saw Hyunjin walk inside. The second he realized it was Hyunjin, Jisung was quick to start making grabby hands for his favorite caregiver (don't tell the others).

Letting out a quiet chuckle Hyunjin picked him up and set him on his hip.

"Did you miss me baby?" Hyunjin asked, Jisung just hid his face into hyunjins neck and whined, speaking felt like too much right now.

"Awwww is my baby feeling extra little today?" Hyunjin cooed at his sweet little baby as he just whined again in response.

Hyunjin started making his way to the kitchen to get himself a quick snack since he was hungry from his previous dance practice when he heard Jisungs tummy rumble.

"Does my baby want daddy to make him a bottle?" Jisung looked up at him, eyes sparkling as he nodded his head, happy to finally get what he's been wanting.

Just as Hyunjin was about to place him down to start making his bottle, Jisung started crying little crocodile tears, not wanting to be put down.

"Baby I need to put you down for a sec so I can make your bottle, I promise I'll pick you right back up when I'm done." Hyunjin said, but Jisung wasn't having it, he continued to whine and was about to start crying for real until Hyunjin ultimately gave in to his cute little face and held him while simultaneously making his bottle, which proved to be a lot more difficult than Hyunjin was hoping for.

Hyunjin definitely wasn't the strongest member. He's not weak by any means and knows that he'll be able to make Jisung his bottle with just a teeny tiny struggle, but some members (*cough**cough* Changbin *cough**cough*) were better suited for tasks like this than he was.

By the time he was done there was only a minor mess that needed to be cleaned up, and Hyunjin considered that a win on his end. It's the small victories that matter. Just as Jisung was about to reach out and grab the bottle himself, Hyunjin grabbed the milk he brought out from the refrigerator and turned to put it away.

Jisung pouted. He was starting to get impatient. His bottle was right there! He's been waiting practically all day for this moment, so why wasn't it in his mouth yet?! Jisung let out a whine that seemed to be on the verge of tears while attempting to reach for the bottle that was sitting on the counter taunting him. Seeming to have noticed Jisungs pout, Hyunjin figured the spilled milk on the counter could wait for a bit longer and reached to grab the bottle from the counter.

"Do you want me to feed you sweetie? Or do you want to feed yourself?" Hyunjin asked, Jisung replied with a shy "da" as Hyunjin went to sit down, his cramping arms thankful for the break of holding the little upright for so long. He doesn't know how Changbin can keep at it so easily.

Hyunjin took out the pacifier that was currently in Jisungs mouth and replaced it with his bottle, which the younger happily took and immediately started sucking it to get his well deserved milk.

As he was finishing his milk, Jisung started to feel sleepy, and tried to cuddle even closer to Hyunjin (if that was even possible). Hyunjin cooed and continued to cradle and rock Jisung in his arms in a soothing motion as he slowly drifted to sleep.

"Sleep tight baby, I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First one is complete :3
I hope you enjoyed :)
I thought it was really cute 🥰

Edited: 091523 :]