Bear - minho x 3racha

Little: Minho
Caregivers: 3racha (ft. Seungmin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a month of promoting their album 5 Star, Stray Kids were finally given a break to let loose and relax. 3racha were in their in-dorm studio working on some new tracks to give as a present to stay, having gone to bed later than normal Minho was still sleeping in his room, Seungmin was out at the company working on something with his vocal coach while the rest of the members had decided to go shopping.

Minho had just barely woken up and looked over at his alarm clock with the time on the screen showing to be 10:37am. Sitting on the left side right next to his alarm was his pale blue pacifier that was just begging to be used. Upon seeing his paci, Minho started feeling small, the urge to slip was growing bigger and bigger the longer he stared. Reaching his hand to his nightstand, Minho grabbed his paci and placed it in his mouth slipping almost immediately.

Minho was a relatively shy and quiet little, he never liked being the center of attention and prefers cuddling either his caregivers or his stuffies. His favorite stuffy to cuddle with is his stuffed bear that he had named Pudge. Pudge was very special to Minho. He received Pudge as a gift from his caregivers shortly after he had told them about his headspace.

Pudge is Minho's second favorite thing (his cats and caregivers take the number one spot), he goes everywhere with little Minho, whether it be world tours, a trip to the kitchen, or even dance practice just in case he slips while he's there. Losing Pudge is one of little Minho's biggest fears. So, when Minho grabbed his blanket and went to grab Pudge to cuddle with him only to find that his favorite stuffy missing from where he last remembered caused Minho to panic.

Where could Pudge have gone? Minho swears he last saw him on his bed. It's not like Pudge just magically came to life using his very real magical powers that little Min is convinced he has and walked away. That's ridiculous! (Minho thinks it would also be super cool if he did come to life though, just not under these circumstances).

Defeated, Minho walks out of his room, his blanket dragging on the floor behind him as he makes his way to find one of his hyungies who will hopefully aid him in finding Pudge.

Stepping out of his room, Minho was quick to notice the absence of noise around the dorm; meaning he likely wouldn't find anyone to help. That was until he could hear what sounded to be Jisung shouting something that Minho couldn't quite make out.

Minho followed the sound until he ended up in front of the door to 3rachas in-dorm studio. Little Minho wasn't exactly welcomed in their studio without supervision ever since he accidentally deleted one of Chan's compositions. Besides, he was hesitant to ask 3racha for help. It sounded like they were being very productive and he didn't want to mess up whatever flow they've got going on. So, he opted to search for his bear by himself.

Minho looked everywhere for Pudge, yet he didn't have any idea where the plush could be. He checked all of the members' rooms, their beds, the bathrooms, the kitchen, the storage closet, and even double checked his own room to make sure Pudge didn't use his (very real) magical powers to teleport back to his room. But no Pudge.

Defeated, Minho made his way to the living room, eyes stinging with tears, too tired to search anymore. It wasn't until he sat himself on the floor that the first tear rolled down his cheek. His tears didn't stop, one after another they kept falling until he soon found himself silently hiccuping into his blanket in hopes to muffle his sobs and sniffles.

~ ~ ~ ~

3racha was in the middle of working on their current track. One of the members, or more specifically Jisung, started getting thirsty from working (shouting) nonstop. Standing up Jisung stretched his limbs before turning to Chan and Changbin.