Chapter 11

AUTHOR NOTE: Just a quick note to mention I will be adding a few new characters in the last two Chapter's.

Name: Sara
Occupation: Jewelry store clerk.

Sorry for the interruption.

                            THREE DAY'S LATER

                                         KALLY'S POV

"Eeeevie!". "Wake up, princess".

"Mmmm, don't want too".

"But it's your special day".

Evie pull's the cover's up over her face to hide.

"Do you want me to help you wake up, princess?".

I glide my fingers along her thigh under the cover's prompting her to open them. She buck's against my fingers, pressing her hips into my hand.

"Use your word's, princess. What do you want?".

"Yes!". "I want you to help me wake up, mommy"... "Please!".

My fingers glide higher which brings forth a soft moan that escapes from within, Evie.

"Do you like that, princess?".

"Mmmm, yes, mommy".

My fingers glide over the soaked fabric of her satin panties.

"Mmmm, you're so wet for me, princess".

Evie buck's her hips into my fingers in a hungry wanting. I hook my fingers into the hem of her panties and slide them down exposing her slick core.

"Mmmm, you smell like heaven baby".

I flick my tongue across her slick folds and she buck's her hips again. This time my mouth connects fully to her hot throbbing core. I begin to suck hard with a hunger I've not yet experienced before.

"Aaaah!, Mommy, please!".

"Please what?, Evie".

"I-I need to cum".

"Just hold out a little bit longer, princess".

I dip my fingers in forcefully, still continuing to suck with the same fierce intensity as before.

"Aaaah, mommy!!".

"NOW!, princess". "Cum for, mommy".

Evie let's a shriek out that both shocks and excites me. I lap up the juice's that she has to offer me as my tongue grazes across her sensitive clit making her whimper.

I dip my head up from under the covers and hold her tight kissing her lip's as she regains her composure.

"Mmmm, you did so good, princess".