Chapter 2

KALLY'S POV

It's been three day's since Mark walked out of my life and I still can't believe it. I have just gotten back from my regular weekly grocery shopping, unloading the car once home. I'm totally bent forward in the trunk of my vehicle, not noticing that my short's has risen up a bit showing off more of my ass cheeks then I normally would. I'm trying to get ahold of one of the bag's that's gotten wedged tight under something else.

Suddenly I hear foot step's behind me... High heels to be exact. I lean back up and turn to face the noise. There infront of me is a pretty young girl around age eighteen I would say. But nonetheless someone i've never seen before. She's so beautiful, a young blonde women. How do I not know who she is??. She's got this sexy little outfit on that I can't seem to take my eye's off.

I finally find my voice and introduce myself to her.

"Oh!! hello there, my name is Kally".

I reach out my hand for her to shake... She takes ahold of it with no hesitations.

"I'm Everly, but everyone call's me Evie". "It's a nickname I've had since I was little"

"Oh!!". "It's nice to meet you Evie, do you live around here?".

"I actually live right across the street from you, my family and I just moved in two week's ago".

She point's to the grey house with the white picket fence across the street from mine.

"Oh!, I'm sorry". "I haven't really been paying much attention to my surroundings lately".
I'm sure she could see the sadness in my eye's and on my face when she looked into them.

"Hey, are you ok?"... "You look so sad, Kal?".

As soon as she said my name in that way asking me if I was ok it did something to me, something i've never felt before. That innocent concerned look in her eye's. She looked so sexy when she looked at me in that way...

"Wait!!". "What the fuck am I even thinking, i'm not supposed to like girl's". I snap back to reality from my thought's.

Tears instantly starting to come pouring down my face as I drop to my knee's and just sob. Next thing I know she's right there kneeling on the ground next to me enveloping me in her arm's completely and hugging me tight, we stayed there for i'm not entirely sure how long but she just held me the entire time not saying a single word until I broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, i've actually has a really shitty week".

"Oh it's ok sweetie, do you want to talk about it?".

"Not really much to tell, my husband of ten year's cheated on me". "I don't know with who or for how long it was even going on for". "I told him to get out three day's ago, and now it's just me".

"Oh hunny, I'm so sorry that happened to you!!".

She hugged me even tighter then before, and oh my gosh does it ever feel amazing. I love how I just fit perfectly in her arm's, like a puzzle piece that's been missing my entire life.

"It's fine, I knew it was going on". "I just could never catch him in the act or prove it was going on". "Not that I wanted to".

"Well you deserve so much better than that sweetie, you are beautiful, and he's a fool".

She rubs her hand up and down my back caressing it lightly. When I go to stand up I stumble a bit and she catches me mid fall looking into my eye's intently. I break the gaze and right myself back to my feet.

"Oh my, thank you for catching me before I feel". "I am such a klutz sometimes".

"It was my pleasure beautiful, it was well worth it to catch such beauty".