5: A normal day

I get the kids ready, Carlisle offered to teach them some school work which is good while we watch Bella train on how to use her shield. I sit on a rock beside Jasper. I have my hair in a bun and I'm just chilling. Jasper sits beside me and chuckles when Edward feels pain. Edward hisses at us. 

Once she gets it, we are able to now relax for the rest of the day. I play with my ring and rub my hands together. "Maybe they'll leave us alone" said Renesme. We just agree, knowing they won't. I rub my hands together and pat my cheeks. Ben comes over and sits beside me. I smile. 

I hold Jasper's hands and kiss his hand. I look around and see mine and Jasper's kids playing. Their having fun, which is great! I'm just happy their able to still have fun. I play with his rings and smile. I sigh and kiss Jasper's cheek.

Celia comes over and sits on the ground. I smile and Jasper hands her a peanut butter jelly sandwich. She digs in and I smile. Eva walks over and we hand her a sandwich. She thanks us and digs in. Jasper smiles and rubs his hands through her hair. Their hair is growing long. I smile and Bella walks over. "God, if I could sleep I would" said Bella. I nod and look around. "We will win, Bella" I said. "I know we will" said Bella. 

Bella goes back to Edward and I smile. Jasper kisses me and kiss him back. I stand up. "Bella. Where are you going?" I ask. "Renesme" said Bella. I nod and she goes inside. Jasper walks over and wraps his arms around me. "Wanna go home?" asked Jasper. "Nah, we should hang around a bit" I said. Jasper nods and kisses my cheek. We talk to people when Garrett comes over. "How are you?" asked Garrett. "Good just worried, but Jasper helps. He helps soothe me, which is great." I said. "You two are cute together" said Garrett. "Thank you. I see you like someone" I said, glancing at Kate.

He smirks. "She is amazing" said Garrett. I nod and he goes over to her. "Damn, they need to get together." I said. "They do" said Jasper. "Let's go home, now. We need to feed Ben, Eva and Celia" I said. Jasper nods. We go home along with Leah, Seth and Paul. We give them some soup and blood. I sit on the counter with Jasper beside me. 

"I was wondering, if we survive this, do you want to go on a holiday or relax?" asked Jasper. "Relax!" I said. Jasper smirks. "Knew you'd say that but maybe after relaxing for a bit, we can bring the kids to our honeymoon spot along with Seth, Leah and Paul" said Jasper. I nod, smiling. "Yes" I said, smiling. 

Leah, Seth and Paul leave since it's getting late. I sit beside Ben and he smiles at me. "I love you mom, dad" said Ben. "We love you too" I said along with Jasper. Ben smiles and hugs me and then Jasper. Soon they go to bed and we talk for the whole night, we really do have some amazing, funny talks during the night.

Today was normal, thank bloody god.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The Late Late Toy Show is on! Woo!

Lorna xx