4: La Push baby, La Push

I need to get ready to go to La Push

I need to get ready to go to La Push. I asked Jasper but he said no. Anyway I need to go, I'm going with Bella and her friends. I put on a bikini and put my hair in a bun. I slide on pants and a top. I put on sandals. I go downstairs and have a quick breakfast. I then head to my car. Bella walks over. "Hey, can I have a lift?" asked Bella. I nod and she hops in. We begin the drive and when we get there we meet them. We find a spot and sit down. I like Jasper but we're just friends. 

Bella walks off with Jacob Black. Seth walks over and sits beside me. "Hi" said Seth. "Hi. I'm Sienna" I said. "Seth Clearwater" said Seth. "How old are you?" I ask. "12" said Seth. "Oh cool. I'm 17" I said. "I'm not like Jacob if your wondering" said Seth. "What's wrong with Jacob?" I ask. "His in love with Bella" said Seth. "Oh" I said. "Yeah... well he likes her but it could be love" said Seth. I nod. I lean back. "Seth we're gonna be great friends" I said. Seth smiles. "Your friends with the Cullen's? We hear a lot of rumours down here" said Seth. "Yeah... mainly Alice and Jasper. Jasper.... his awesome but so cold" I said. "That's cause his a vampire.... oh shit" said Seth. Jacob looks at him. No one else heard. Bella is with Jess. 

"A vampire?" I ask. Seth just nods, sadly. "Oh.... I should go. Jacob can you drive Bella home?" I ask. He nods and I grab my stuff and leave. I rush to the Cullen's house and knock on the door. Jasper opens the door. "Your a vampire" I said. Jasper looks at me. "How did you find out?" asked Jasper. "Seth Clearwater down in La Push. Your whole family is, aren't they?" I ask. He nods and let's me in. Everyone is looking at me. "Does Bella know?" asked Edward. "She will eventually. He was telling her about the thing." I said. Edward frowns.  "Oh" said Edward. I nod and Jasper looks at me. "I guess I should you about something" said Jasper. I nod. "Your my mate.... well soulmate" said Jasper. I nod. "I could guess since I always feel.... complete with you" I said. Jasper smiles and takes my hand. "Your also my blood singer. Your blood... sings to me" said Jasper. "How come you don't drink from humans?" I asked. "We drink from animals" said Jasper. "Not pets, I hope" I said, smiling. "No pets" said Jasper. "I want to take this slow. I don't really trust many people because of my mother" I said. "That's fine. I can wait." said Jasper. I smile and hug him. 

Esme smiles at me. "I can cook you some dinner? Have you eaten?" asked Esme. "I'd love some food" I said. Esme smiles at me and she goes to cook chicken and pasta. I smile. I sit down at the counter beside Jasper. "So what now?" I ask. "What do you mean?" asked Jasper. "Um do I change?" I ask. "Up to you. I'd love for you to turn but it's up to you" said Jasper. "I want to turn. I mean, I hate my mum. I wouldn't miss her. I'd miss Sean and my dad. Maybe I don't have to 'die' and hide. I could hide my vampire side" I said. "You could." said Jasper. "What was your story?" I ask. "I met this girl, she turned me, she had an army. All happened during the civil war and then I met Alice, she was looking for me with Jon. Then we came to the Cullen's" said Jasper. "I'm sorry" I said. "Hey it's fine, it was years and years ago" said Jasper. 

Esme gives my food and I dig in. "I love this!" I said, smiling. Esme smiles. "Thank you" said Esme, smiling. I glance at Jasper, his watching me. "That's why your eyes changed colours" I said. He nods. I smile. "I won't tell Bella" I said. Jasper smiles and kisses my head. I then decide I should head home. "I should head home, Jazz" I said. "Jazz? I like it. You know being my mate, brings you to our lunch table everyday now" said Jasper. I smile. "I can't wait" I said. I get in my car and drive home. I make it home and go inside. "Where were you?" asked mum. "Uh La Push" I said. "OK." said mum. I go to my room and change.

I do some quick homework before I decide bed is needed

I do some quick homework before I decide bed is needed. After everything, I need to sleep. 

I'm a vampires soulmate and blood singer. Too be honest I'm not scared.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx