Chapter One

"We really need to stop meeting like this, Aaron." You say, getting forced backward against the door of his office. Teasing Aaron is always the most fun. Getting a rise out of him is like playing a game of constant dare. You smirk, not knowing what he was going to do next.

Aaron already has me pinned against the door, what else is he going to do? "Well, then if you stopped parading yourself around like a brat then we wouldn't have to meet like this." He whispers in my ear.

It's too late at night for anyone, but us, to be in the office. You almost laugh, which causes him to grip onto your throat. "It's just so fun, Sir." you say, watching his anger rise.

Aaron doesn't say another word. You watch his eyes fill with lust. His eyes alone were enough to ignite the flame between you two. He forces his lips onto yours, making sure you know who's in charge. You kiss him back, wrapping your hands around his neck. You let your hands roam up to his hair, tugging lightly.

"You better mind your manners, Princess." He says, as he pulls away slightly. He starts unbuttoning your shirt.

"Or what? Will I get punished?" You retort, making matters for yourself worse. What can you say though? You like bending the rules. Aaron smirks, and now you know you've gone too far.

The only thing stopping him from ripping the rest of your shirt is the fact you're still at work. If you weren't you'd be face down, ass up with his belt gagging me. "Well, if tonight's all about pushing boundaries, then I don't think you deserve to be pleased." Aaron says, grabbing my arms to return them to my sides.

You stand there, a slow throb between your legs, speechless. "Sir, please. I'll take the punishment, but please fuck me." You beg, wanting nothing more than to be pleased by the man before you.

Aaron is now by his desk and opens the drawer. You watch as he grabs something out, but you can't make out what it is. He walks back to you, with one hand clenched. "Open your mouth." He says, and you abide.

You open your mouth, as he reveals two metal balls attached with a string. He puts them in your mouth gently. "Now suck." He says again. You suck on them for a moment, getting them wet.

Aaron tugs on the small strand that he still has a hold of, making you open your mouth. "Sir, those aren't going in my butt." You say, not even wanting to imagine the thought of those up there.

He smirks and says, "They're not for that. Now bend over." You walk toward his desk, and bend over. Aaron's two steps behind you.

Before he puts the beads in you, he admires the way you look. You're in a maroon button up shirt, a black pencil skirt, and black heels. He hikes up your pencil skirt to your hips.

"No panties, I see. You're so naughty y/n." Aaron whispers. You smile, almost celebrating the fact that you can play dirty.

You however, smiled too quickly as Aaron smacks your ass hard. You groan as it gives you pain and pleasure. You don't dare say anything, in hopes later he'll let you cum. He smacks your ass once more. You let out a small moan, not being able to contain yourself.

There's nothing but silence between you two. Aaron's now stopped everything. Then you hear the small clanking of the beads. Before you know it he shoves them up your pussy. You let out a small whine, as you clench your walls around the beads.

"What are these supposed to do?" You ask Aaron, standing back up.

Aaron grins, a devilish grin, and says "You'll see. This is part of your punishment, and you can't cum."

I sigh and say, "Okay, Sir. Are we going to my place?"

Aaron nods, and grabs his coat. We walk out of his office, and I now know what these are for. They move as I walk, hitting my clit. I stifle a moan, trying not to entice Aaron. They feel great, but this isn't the stimulation you were going for.