~7~ JEALOUSY

As soon as class ended, all students started leaving class so do taekook but they we're stopped by none other than...BYUN BAEKHYUN.

"uhm tae can I call you tae?" the rainbow haired male asked with a smile, "ofcourse yo-" Taehyung was about to complete his sentence but was interrupted by none other than a jealous Jungkook. "no you can't, only I can call him that" the younger spoke with cold tone, "I want to hear it from Taehyung" baekhyun said with a smirk, "kookie don't be rude, and you can call me that baekhyunie" the older said with a smile. " Thank you tae and I was thinking can I eat lunch with you? I don't want to be alone on my first day" baekhyun said with a cute pout, "okay byunie you can come with us im sure kookie don't have any problem with it, right kookie?" the older looked at the younger with puppy eyes, " f-fine I don't have any problem don't make that face now~" the younger said crossing his arms while glaring the rainbow haired male who was smirking as Taehyung just hugged Jungkook tight.

The three of them went out the class and walked towards the canteen, as the trio we're walking Jungkook saw the same black rose in baekhyun's bag that was showing cuz of half zipped chain, jungkook's gaze was locked on the rose they reached the canteen as Taehyung called him but he didn't heard so the older got confused and the rainbow haired male saw what Jungkook was watching as he quickly zipped his bag.

" kookie what are you thinking? Your not listening" the older said confusedly, "ohh uhm I was just watching something" the younger said while scratching the back of his neck, "tae can we go in? im soooo hungryyy~~" baekhyun said while whining that made Jungkook annoyed as the three of them went inside and sat on window table. "taetae what you wanna eat??" the younger asked with his bunny smile, "uh.. I want to eat fries and alfredo pasta kookie!" the older said while smiling, "okie baby" the younger said with a chuckle as he was about to go to but was stopped by baekhyun, "won't you ask what I wanna eat? So rude of you" the rainbow haired male said crossing his arms with slight smirk. "oh right what do you want byunie?" Taehyung asked, "anything that contains you" baekhyun said smirking at Jungkook, "excuse me??" the younger said angrily as Taehyung was confused yet uncomfortable. "I was joking tae I'll take an cheese stick with iced latte" the rainbow haired male said while smiling but an evilish smile, "whatever be right back babybear" Jungkook said as he went to order food.

As Jungkook went away from the table baekhyun took the chance and secretly putted a gps tracker on Taehyung's cloth, Jungkook took the order and payed and went back to the table as he sat beside the older who was busy eating as soon as the food arrived.

"thank you for bringing it" the rainbow haired male winked at Jungkook as Jungkook ignored and just focused on his egg sandwich.

;--; ~MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL~ ;---;

The school ended as Taehyung went his house after biding his goodbye to both males.
_____________________________________
Ayo ayo Mengsters!!!

Hey!!! Shitty author back!

New chapter! Hows it?

Support it please J