~5~ BLACK ROSE

Once they both reached dorm buildings jungkook parked the car in garage and got out and went to the older's side, jungkook took taehyung in bridal style as taehyung again blushed.

"y-you don't have t-to carry me" The older said as he looked away from the younger's face. "well... I know you can't walk after I fu-" Jungkook was about say but was cut off by an embaressed Taehyung. "okay okay I g-got it, just let's go before someone sees us" Taehyung said putting his palm on the younger's mouth. "okay as you want my shy baby" The younger said with a chuckle as he mase his way to their dorm room.

"I finally found your weakness jeon...now you'll cry just the way you made me cry by taking my breath away from me..." The unknown person said leaning on one of tree's watching the two boys heading to their dorm with his evil smirk.

Jungkook took Taehyung to his bed and putted him down carefully and covered him with blanket as he was just about to go to his bed but was stopped by the older.

"Sleep with me please kookie~~ I can't sleep without hugging someone" the older said while fidgeting his finger's thinking if the younger would make fun of him. "ofcourse baby~ anything for you~~" Jungkook said as he layed beside Taehyung and opened his arms for Taehyung to hug him.

Taehyung showed him his boxy smile and hugged him like a koala and Jungkook just cooed at the older's cuteness and hugged him back, After a while they both fell asleep.

Next morning when Taehyung woke Jungkook was not there and Taehyung got confused and sat on bed as last night's memory's start popping in his head.

"Jungkook??" kookieeee?" Taehyung tried to call for the younger but there was no response. "what if...h-he just used me as o-one of h-his toys?" the older's eyes start to get glossy as he got up limping and made his way out of the room.

Tears we're falling down from the beautifull boy's eyes as he made his way towards kitchen and saw...

Jungkook cooking with apron and shorts only, Taehyung sighed in relief and ran to the younger and backhugged him tight making the younger get JUNGSHOOK.

"your up baby?" Jungkook said with soft tone while placing pancakes in plate. "y-yes ...I'm u-up now w-whats in breakfast?" Taehyung said wiping his tears and broke the hug. "you thought I used you right?" Jungkook said turning to the younger who was now looking down in guilt that he thought Jungkook would do something like that to Taehyung. "i-I'm sorry k-kookie...I just didn'nt saw you beside me s-so i..i thought t-that you u-used me like o-one of your t-toys..."Taehyung said trying his best to not cry. "SHhhh~~ you don't have to explain it to me baby~ I know why you thought that..cuz I'm a playerboy so anyone will think that, you don't have to say sorry" Jungkook said as he placed a soft kiss on the older's forehead and smiled softly at him. "thank you for understanding Jungkook...let's eat im so hungry!"Taehyung said as he sat on chair instantly putting a spoonful of pancake in his mouth. "slow babe slow, food's not running anywhere" the younger chuckled at the older's move and sat beside him and started to eat as well.

They both we're eating but got intruppted by knock on their door.

"wait I'll get it hm?" Jungkook said and got up to open the door and Taehyung just nodded.

Jungkook opened the door but no one was their...he got confused and looked here and there but they're was no one, his eyes landed on a black box with a black rose, Jungkook took the box and went back to Taehyung after closing the door.

"What's this kookie? Who was on the door?" Taehyung said totally clueless about what was about to come. "...I don't know...someone putted this infront of our door, I wonder what's inside this box...its's super weird tho...why a black ro- wait...black rose??" Jungkook mumbled the last words as Taehyung got more confused. "what happened kookie??" Taehyung asked the younger who wasn't paying attention. "h-huh? Oh uhm sorry I was just thinking something..." Jungkook said as e placed the box on table. "aren't you gonna open this box?" The older asked as he got up to put the the dirty dishes in sink. "hm..not for now...let's go get ready or we'll be late for school" Jungkook said as he went to room to get changed as well as Taehyung.

They both got changed and went to school, as soon as Jungkook got in hallways all the girls started whispering things seeing Taehyung and Jungkook walking together.

"don't pay attention to them...they're just jealous" Jungkook said as he showed him his buuny smile. "who said I payed attention to these sluts?" Taehyung sassed and continued walking. "oof!! Sassy much huh?? I did'nt saw this attitude when...I fucked you hard last night hmm?" Jungkook whispered with deep husky tone and backed with a grin. "s-shut up you didn't had to say that~" the older said as he looked away with his red face.

Jungkook laughed lightly and walked with Taehyung but was stopped by none other than...

PARK JIMIN!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <3

AYO AYO MENGSTERS!!! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

HOW'S IT?? GOOD OR NOT? ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!~

ANY GUESS?? WHO WAS THE MAN LEANING ON TREE?? COMMENT DOWN ;)

~~SHITTY AUTHOR J