~6~ NEW STUDENT

As they both we're walking they we're stopped by none other than school's gossip queen PARK JIMIN!.

"Yah stop stop!! I have a very spicy news for you Taehyung!!!" The short male said while panting cuz of running. "Okay calm you shorty..." the older said chuckling. "excuJiMi~~? Don't call me shorty oKaY!" Jimin said with sassiness. "ehem...I'm still here you know?" The younger said while gaining their attention, "Ohh... uhm right, jimin let's talk in lunch bye!!" the older said while running away with the younger while giggling. "aish why's my heart beating this fast when I'm around Taehyung..." Jungkook thought while looking at the beautifull boy walking infront of him. "Jungkook? Kookie?!" Taehyung shaked Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts as he spoke, "h-huh i-im sorry I didn't heard we're you saying something tae?" the younger spoke while scratching the back of his neck. "what we're you thinking kookie?" Taehyung said with a questionable look. "o-oh its nothing... anyway lets go or we'll be late" the younger said changing the topic as he walked to classroom, "Jungkook"s behavior is weird..." the older said walking to class as he got in.

Class started as everyone started studying but we're interrupted by teacher's announcement.

"Class attention here please, there's a new student joining us....come inside boy please" the teacher said as all students watched the boy come inside.

The boy came inside the class wearing a hood on as he looked up at everyone with a smirk plastered on his lips, as Jungkook saw the new boy his eyes immediately went wide in shock.

"introduce yourself please" the teacher said with a smile, "hello everyone im byun baekhyun I just came back from japan that's why im a bit late to join this university, hope we'll be great friends..." baekhyun finished his sentence with a glance at taekook. "okay thank you mr.byun you can go sit beside mr kim, mr kim raise your hand please" teacher said as Taehyung raised his hands while his eyes we're glued on his textbook.

Baekhyun walks to the beautiful boy and sits beside him as he saw the younger glaring him with rage as baekhyun just winks at him and sits.

"hii im baekhyun" the rainbow haired male spoke with soft yet devilish tone, "huh? Oh im Taehyung kim Taehyung" the older said with his infamous boxy smile but little did he knew someone was watching them with jealousy running in his viens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayoooo Mengsters!! New chapter completed!! I know I know it's a short one but bare with it sowwy lol!

Anhyway hows it??

~shitty author