~9~ PROPOSAL

"Before going out with him I'll have to take this jungkook's test to see if he deserves you or not" A deep yet raspy voice speaks up from behind the mother and son....

Mrs kim and taehyung turns to where they heard the voice as mrs kim spoke up "honey what do you mean?"

Mr kim walks to his wife and son and speaks "I mean we dont want our bear to be with some brats who will hurt our baby in future do we, hana?"

"Ofcourse honey you're saying right" Mrs kim says with a smile.

"Aishhh! Just dont scare him please!" Taehyung speaks up as his dad parted his lips to talk but was cut off by doorbell.

"It must be kookie!" Taehyung cheers and goes to open door as he sees a pure Hottie standing infront of him with bouquet.

(A/n : imagine jungkook in silver hair)

The bouquet

"Wahh take me

"Wahh take me..." Taehyung blurts out in amusement.

The silver head Male smirks and whispers To the Pink head Male "I would love to baby but you're parents are just behind you"

Mr kim clears throat taking the couple's attention "So you are jeon jungkook?" Mr kim says with his cold tone

Jungkook walks to Mr and Mrs kim with taehyung as he speaks up "yes sir I'm jeon jungkook, And oh this is for you ma'am" jungkook says with smile as he gives the bouquet to mrs kim.

Mrs kim takes it with smile "Omo Honey you didn't had to but Thanks, I dont even remember when did I last received Flowers from a certain someone" Mrs kim mocks Mr kim.

"Omg stop it hana" Mr kim says getting embarrassed As taekook just burst in laughter.

"Okay okay mom Dad we're gonna go now" Tae says while giggling

"Be back before 8, And you make sure you keep safe our son" Mr kim says while glaring Jungkook.

Mrs kim shakes head at her husband's behaviour "Honey stop scaring the poor boy, boys you can go" Mrs Kim drags mr kim to living as Taekook went away and sat in Jungkook's Neon Blue Lamborghini.