1

NO ONES POV

It was a nice day and Dan was relaxing after that crazy adventure with with Kali and her gang on Christmas and he was happy to be back home.

It has been a few months since Christmas and everything was ok.

As Dan was watching tv in his room the doorbell rings and Nora went to answer it.

"Oh, what a surprise" Nora says "what are you doing here honey?"

"I asked my parents if I could visit my old friend and they were ok with it and that's why I'm here" Miley says.

"Well, come on in" Nora says "Dan is in his room and it's down the hall to the left"

"Thanks" Miley says and follows the directions.

As she walked Verago's ears go up "somebody I don't recognize is coming this way"

"I wonder who it is?" Slifer asks.

"I wonder who it is too?" Dan says. Just then there was a knock on the door "come in" the door opens and Dan saw who it was "Miley" he gets up and hug "what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit my old friend" Miley say "and I see that you have a big dog  and red lizard now"

"Yeah," she pets Verago "he followed me home one day and I kept him as secret, but they Eventually found out about him and after some arguing I decided to keep him no matter what they say and at first they didn't like it but they got used to it" D...

"Yeah," she pets Verago "he followed me home one day and I kept him as secret, but they Eventually found out about him and after some arguing I decided to keep him no matter what they say and at first they didn't like it but they got used to it" Dan says "and the lizard on my shoulder well, I got him at the pet store and I take him everywhere I go"

"I see" Miley says.

They then sat on the bed and talked and laughed over the good times and they decided to look through old yearbooks.

"You know I always wondered about something" Miley says.

"What?" Dan asks.

"What happened to Matilda? She just disappeared one day and we never saw her or her family again" Miley says.

"You know, your right" Dan says "I wonder what happened to her too"

Just then Dan's bracelet glowed and a portal opened up.

"What is that?" Miley asks.

"A portal and it wants us to go through it" Dan says.

"All of us?" Verago asks.

"No sorry buddy, just 3 of us" Dan says.

"I'll go" Slifer says "this would be my first adventure"

"Yeah, he can go and I'll stay here" Verago says.

"You sure?" Dan asks.

"Yeah, go ahead" Verago says.

"Alright" Dan says "ready?"

"Ready for what?" Miley asks.

Dan takes her hand and walks to the portal.

"To go on an adventure" they then jump into the portal "hold on and don't let go"

The portal then closes and Verago stays on the bed.

"Good luck" Verago says.
========================================