2

NO ONES POV

When Dan, Slifer, and Miley came to the end of the portal they showed up outside somewhere.

"Where are we and what is going on?" Miley asks being a little scared.

"We went through a portal and" Dan stops as he looks at her.

"What are you looking at?" Miley asks "and what happened to you?"

"I could ask you the same question" Dan says.

"What do you mean?" Miley asks.

"You both are younger" Slifer says popping out of Dan's shirt pocket "look at your reflections"

They then went to a window that they saw and they gasps.

"We're 6 years old again" Miley says "but why?"

"There must have been a reason why" Dan says looking at his bracelet "but I think we'll figure it out"

"But where are we?" Slifer asks.

They then look around until they came to a building.

"It's the school we went to" Miley says "years ago"

"Yep, Trunchbull Hall" Dan says "it still looks ugly as always, but we need to find out why we're here and for that, it's time for school"

"But we don't go here anymore" Miley says "we're in high school"

"Your right, our teenage selves are, but not our 6 year old selves and remember this is the school where Matilda went too" Dan says "I think my bracelet brought us here because we wanted to know what happened to her and this is our chance"

"But that means we have to relive all this again" Miley says.

"I know, but if we want, we can change it, but not to much or our future will be history" Dan says "and Slifer" he looks at Dan "you might want to stay in the pocket, the principal is Very strict"

"Ok" Slifer says.

They then walk to the school and soon after they were all around the school with the other kids.

Just then the school doors and all the kids scream a little and back away and went quiet 🤫 as a woman walked out with a riding crop and she walks around.

While Dan and Miley were looking around they saw her running into a shady spot to hide and they went over there.

"Miley remember, they must not know about the future and we must act like we don't know any of this stuff" Dan says.