Dinner

(Don't fucking judge me on the tittle it was hard to come up with! This one is for @107Fandoms and they're also the one who sent me the request!)

"Dean, what if he says no? What if he walks out?" Sam paces back and forth as his brother listens to him babble, "He's gonna say yes, Sammy! Don't worry! He loves you to much to say no." Dean tries to calm Dean down.

Sam is gonna do it. Tonight. Tonight he's gonna propose to Gabriel. He's been planning this in his head, plotting every move, even though it's not that complicated. He's worried that his unpredictable, angel of a boyfriend, will say no.

Dean's letting Sam borrow the beloved Impala for tonight.

Sam gets behind the wheel and starts the car, Dean looks him dead in the eye, "Don't worry. He loves you more than life it's self." Sam sighs and drives off.

Sam picks up Gabriel at their house to find him smiling and happy, they haven't been out in a while, so it's great that they're going to the best place they can afford.... outback.

It takes them 30 minutes to get there and another 10 to find a parking spot.

They go inside and it's actually not that crowded. Then again the books a million next door did seem pretty swamped.

They are escorted to a small booth with a lovely view of the local park.

The waitress comes to the table, "What can I get cha'?" She chimes, a little to happy for someone who isn't on meth or addicted to energy drinks. "Dr. Pepper." Gabriel says as she hands him a menu, "Water, please." Sam says taking the menu.

His leg is bouncing nervously. He has to keep it a secret.

"All right-y!" The waitress sing-songs, then practically skips away. Too perky.

"So why'd you decide we needed to go out tonight?" Gabriel asks, taking his boyfriend's hand, "No reason." Sam giggles and brings Gabriel's hand to his lips. He kisses Gabe's ring finger.

The waitress comes back with their drinks, "Have you guys decided?" She giggles in an almost ear piercing high pitched voice, "No, not yet. Five more minutes?" Gabe asks looking up at the red head (whose hair clearly came from a bottle!! You can't have red hair and no freckles!! It's physically IMPOSSIBLE!!) "Sure thing!" She chirps.

Sam and Gabe pick up their menus, "How about grilled chicken" Gabe pauses "on the barbie" he finishes with his worst Australian accent, "What ever you want." Sam giggles.

They both close their menus, knowing that they'll both just get the chicken.

Sam begins playing with his sleeves and shifting nervously, "Sam? Are you okay?" Gabriel questions, once again taking Sam's hand. It's freezing. Something that only happens when he's nervous.

"I'm fine." Sam lies. To tell the truth, his mind is racing a million miles an hour with things like, 'He's gonna say no! Oh god! What if he laughs?!'

The waitress returns, they order. They did in fact both get the chicken. They eat, while telling bad jokes and giggling, trying to be quiet, they flirt a little. Gabriel finishes his chicken and says, "We're really gonna have to get some candy later." Sam rolls his eyes.

The waitress brings the check, "I gotta go to the bathroom." Sam lies.

He's really going to the bar, where his buddy, Markus, works. Markus is supposed to get people's attention when Sam gets ready.

Sam comes back to the table, to be greeted by a kiss, and happy, glowing , whisky colored eyes. It's the most beautiful thing Sam has ever seen. It's makes most of the jitters go away. Most of them.

They get up to pay the bill, hand in hand. He sees Markus stepping on top of the bar, "EVERYONE!! WE HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION THAT'S ABOUT TO BE ASKED!!"

Gabriel looks around excitedly, wondering who's going to get asked, then he looks at Sam, to witness him getting down on one knee, his hands cold and shaking like a rattle.

"Gabriel. I love you. I've been wondering for a while now... will you do me the honer, of being my husband?"

Gabriel's hand goes over his mouth, while the other Sam is holding, Gabe nods.

"Sam Winchester you sap!! Of course I'll marry you!!"