The Force Is Strong

Cas is just sitting there, looking up at the stars, that are just as beautiful as ever. Dean is sitting on the hood of the impala with him, but he's not looking at the sky, he's looking at Cas.

Soon Castiel looks over "Dean, what are you doing?" Cas asks, Dean doesn't hear a thing. He just sees Castiel's full pink lips moving, it takes a second for Dean to realize that Cas just said something, "Huh?"

"What are you doing? You've been staring at me. Why?" "I'm-well- I'm-uh... Nothing."

Cas shrugs, but also makes that cute confuzzled face, that Dean loves so much. Dean can't suppress a giggle.

"What's so funny, Dean?" Cas questions doing the face again, "You're cute when you're confused." Dean realizes what he just said. A heat rises from his neck to his cheeks, he's blushing.

Shit.

Dean can see the same thing is happening to Cas.

Shit. Shit.

Cas scoots closer.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Dean..." "Yeah, Cas?" Dean won't meet his angel's gaze, "You're cute when you don't know what to do."

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Holy mother of fucking shit.

What should Dean do? There are options here:
1) Dean can pull Castiel in for a big passionate kiss
2) He can give Cas a small kiss on the cheek and see what happens
3) He could tell Castiel how he feels
4) He could get back in the car and pretend none of this ever happened

You guessed it! None of the above. Instead Castiel pulls Dean in for one of the best, most loving, most soft, most passionate kisses Dean has ever had.

Dean tenses at first, but once he realizes what's happening, he grabs Cas and pulls him on top of him.

The whole world just melts away. All the troubles, all the doubt, all the worries that have plagued them, disappear with this one kiss.

Soon Dean pulls away, Cas whimpers slightly at the loss of warmth, "I love you, Cas." "I know."
"You just Han Solo'd me."