Pulp Fiction

"Sam! I'm gonna go get some pie! Want anything?" Dean shouts from his bedroom door, a mere three doors away from Sam. "No. I'm good." Sam yells back.

Sam's voice sounds oddly muffled and busy, but Dean looks over it, "Okay! Be back later!" And Dean is out the door.

Sam hears the doors close, and takes his hand off Gabriel's mouth "What are you doing here?" Sam exclaims.

"I came to see my Moosey! Duh!" Gabe gives Sam a quick kiss on the cheek. This /thing/ between them has been going on for about two months now. It's not sex. It's more like an arrangement. Sam gets someone to open up to, and Gabriel gets to keep pretending that he's dead. And they both get... love. It's not sex... It's sex.

Sam loves blackmail.

Gabriel walk past Sam and sits in his bed, "So..." "So? Dean could be back /any minute/! You need to go!" Sam orders. He's starting to get sick of Gabe's crap. "C'mon Samsquatch! It's movie night! You promised we'd watch Pulp Fiction!" Gabriel whines, pulling his best puppy eyes, that he no doubt picked up from Sam.

"No! Dean's gonna be back soon! Plus every time I watch a movie with you, you always mess with it!"

"No I don't!" Gabe counters, "When we watched Titanic, during the 'art scene' you turned Rose into Yogi Bear." Sam sasses.

"Come on! It's more fun that way!" Gabriel is trying to stay serious, but a smile and small giggle break through, and it doesn't take long for Gabe to burst out laughing at the memory, Sam soon follows.

Once Sam catches his breath he says, "Fine. We can watch Pulp Fiction."

"Yay!" Gabe squeals, pulling Sam down to join him on the bed.

Just as they are reaching around five minutes into the movie Dean walks in, "Hey, Sammy, have you seen my wal- OH MY GOD!" He yells once he sees Sam and Gabriel wrapped in a blanket, Gabe underneath Sam, sucking each other's faces off, while Pulp Fiction plays in Sam's TV.

Dean slams the door. He won't be watching Pulp Fiction for a while.