Jealousy

*Allison's P.O.V*

I cuddled into Annabelle once we got back to their room and hid my face into her chest. "I take a small nap mommy, just five minutes," I informed her, earning a soft chuckle from her.

"Alright baby, you take a small nap and mommy will be here when you wake up," she cooed as she kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep slowly, my hands clutching onto her top.

I woke up after a while, a small yawn escaping me. I turned over slightly, my hand hitting something that was resting on top of me. I opened my eyes slowly, realizing that it was a photo album. "Wha?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Nice to see you awake baby," Annabelle said as she patted my bottom. I shushed her as I took the photo album and rolled off of her with it. "What are you doing darling?" she questioned, making me whine as I hid the photo album underneath me.

"Is mine now, I took it," I muttered with a small smile on my lips. "You find something else to look at," I told her as I shooed her away when she tried to get the photo album away from me.

"Sweetheart, give mommy her photo album back," she said as she tried to slip her hands underneath me. I shook my head as I managed to slip the album out and tried to crawl away with it. "Allison, give it to me now," she said as she reached for it.

"No," I shook my head with a small giggle as I hid the photo album behind my back while looking at Annabelle.

"Allison, I'm not playing. Give me the photo album back now," she said as she held her hand out.

"Sorry," I whispered as I handed the photo album to her quietly, looking down at my lap. I sat silently as I played with the edge of my dress.

"You're fine baby, mommy just has some important photos in here," she said as she opened the photo album and went back to looking through it. I scooted back to her and looked down at the book with a small frown. I glared at the album angrily when I saw photos of her and Maxon with someone else, someone who was clearly a little.

"No," I said as I closed the photo album again making Annabelle look up. "I'm your little, not her," I said as I glared at her.

"I know you're my little. I'm just looking at old photos baby," she cooed as she tried to open the photo album again

"I don't care," I said as I kept the photo album closed. "You're my mommy, not hers so stop looking at pictures of her," I stated as I pushed her down and lay down on top of her.

"Are you jealous?" she asked as she looked at me with a frown. "I understand that it may be upsetting, the idea of me and daddy with another little but that was a long time ago baby. Years before we met you," she said.

"So why you look at old pictures with her in them then?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips while sitting up carefully.

"Because they're memories and sometimes mommy has to go through and look at photos to remember some things," she said as she looked up at me. "Is mommy not allowed to remember things that happened before you?" she asked.

"Nope," I shook my head, squealing when she sat up and knocked me over while doing so. She picked me up and carried me to her vanity. "What are we doing mommy? Why are we over here?" I questioned her as I tilted my head with a frown as she sat down at the vanity.

"Look at the mirror baby," she cooed, making me look at the mirror confused. I noticed that there were pictures that were tucked into the sides of the vanity.

"What are those?" I asked with a frown on my lips. I leaned forward with a confused look on my face, my eyes landing on the pictures.

"These are where all my important pictures," she explained. "The ones that I put up no matter where I am," she cooed as she kissed the top of my head.

"Is pictures of me and you and daddy," I murmured as I tilted my head and turned to look at her. "Me and you and daddy are important pictures," I said with a small smile on my lips.

"Exactly. These are photos that I get to look at every day so they're the most important. All those pictures are in an album because mommy only wants to remember them once in a while. Right now is the best time in my life so far but sometimes I like to look at memories of vacations daddy and I went on," she explained.

"So don't want to look at pictures of your old little?" I asked, making her shake her head.

"No baby, that is not why I want to look at those photos at all," she cooed as she patted my bottom. "My last little turned out to be a very mean person," she said as she got up and carried me back to the bed. I nodded as I leaned my head against her chest. I tugged her top down and slipped her bra out of the way. "You can't just ask?" she questioned me.

"No," I shook my head as I started to nurse. Her hand patted my bottom as she opened the photo album and continued to look through it. I clutched her top as I kept nursing, my eyes closing as I nuzzled my head.

"You are such an aggressive nurser," she teased as she rubbed my back gently. I whined at her teasing and frowned slightly. "Oh poor baby, mommy is so mean for teasing you," she cooed as she rolled her eyes. I huffed dramatically as I turned slightly so I could hide my face into her breast. She chuckled softly, her chest vibrating slightly underneath me. "My poor jealous little baby," she cooed.