Doctor

Realized I only posted it on Instagram but here's how Allison looked in the first book v.s. now, the eye color didn't change I just couldn't fix it on Artbreeder.

 now, the eye color didn't change I just couldn't fix it on Artbreeder

*Allison's P.O.V*

Turns out I have a little bit of separation anxiety, like just a tiny bit. I only cried for 30 minutes after realizing Mommy was gone and it helped that Daddy showed up to calm me down. He sat with me for a couple minutes before he managed to convince me that Dusk was better company than he was. I kept Dusk clutched in my arms tightly as he left, looking for some comfort.

Nanny and Pappy managed to get me into playing with a ball. They quickly regretted that when they had to keep moving the furniture to get the ball. Eventually they just used toys to block off an area so that I had to stay there.

"Note to myself, they really need to get a playpen for her," Nanny said as she sat down on the couch, resting her head against Pappy's as they watched me play. Grammy was sitting down with me, rolling the ball back and forth with me.

"It's so cute to watch them play," Grampy said as he leaned back to watch. "Always wished we could have had a daughter," he muttered.

"Trust me, they start off cute but then they turn into demons," Nanny said as she rolled her eyes slightly.

"Allison is already a demon," Pappy muttered, earning a snort of amusement from Grampy. I pouted slightly at the words he said and grabbed the ball, throwing it at him. The ball missed him but it hit Nanny.

"Hey, don't throw things especially when you can't aim," Nanny muttered in the last part. Pappy snorted as he grabbed the ball and tossed it back to me. I grabbed it and went to throw it back but Grammy took it from me.

"You're going to hit the wrong person again," Grammy muttered as she pulled me close. I cuddled into her as I felt myself slipping out of my regression. I had never been that tiny in regression and I was tired so I didn't feel that small at the moment.

"My aim is good, give me the ball please," I said as I held my hand out. Elena chuckled softly as she released me, shaking her head as she handed the ball to me. I took it and threw it at Sol who ducked down, at the worst time, as the doors opened. The ball hit Annabelle who raised an eyebrow who looked down at the ball.

"He ducked, it's not my fault I missed," I informed her as I scrambled up and ran to her, her arms wrapping around me on instinct. She lifted me up as she kissed my forehead with a small coo.

"Well hello to you too Allison, did you miss me?" she questioned as she carried me to the couch. I nodded my head as I rested my head on my shoulder. Maxon ran into the room seconds later, hopping on the couch and hiding behind her slightly.

"Caspian has banned me from the training room," Maxon panted out as he leaned back. "In other news we need to order new training dummies," he said as he ran a hand through his hair. Elena joined us on the couch and we were now all sitting around to talk. I sat on Annabelle's lap because I really missed the close contact after so long and plus her perfume smells really nice.

"Again? It's the third time this month," Annabelle groaned as she shook her head with an annoyed sigh. "When did Caspian get back?" she questioned.

"This morning," Maxon said. "Enough about me, how was your doctor's appointment?" he asked as he turned his attention to her with a small smile.

"It went well, the doctor said the infection had worsened slightly but if I continued to take the antibiotics she gave me that it would go away," Annabelle said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I'll make sure to remind you to take them then, I want you to get better as soon as possible," Maxon said as he smiled slightly. "It's boring having to be responsible," he stated as he leaned against Annabelle, a small pout on his lips.

"Speaking of boring, have you met the guard you assigned your father and I? He bores us, actually follows protocol unlike the other ones we have," Elena said as she rolled her eyes.

"Richard?" Maxon questioned, raising an eyebrow slightly. Abel nodded his head as Elena looked to him for confirmation.

"Thought you liked Richards," Celestria said, a small smirk on her lips. Elena shot her a dirty look as she rolled her eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Maxon asked with a frown, clearly not understanding what Celestria said.

"Elena slept with Richard, your father's brother," Celestria said, making Maxon's eyes widen in surprise.

"Uncle Richard?" Maxon asked in shock.

"It was before I knew your father," Elena said as she huffed slightly. "And if we're bringing up the past, how did that disownment from Daddy's estate feel? Still bitter he gave everything to his mistress?" she asked with a small smirk.

"The ladies are fighting," Sol muttered as he put his hand on Celestria's leg, watching the exchange with amusement.

"At least now you know why we always called him Dick," Abel said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sloppy seconds," Celestria hissed under her breath.

"You were going to murder your husband before you had Annabelle, I won't take criticism from you," Elena stated. Despite their harsh words, I could tell this was an exchange of barbs for pure amusement, not because they actually disliked each other.

"Your family likes fighting a lot," I muttered to Annabelle but everyone heard me. My cheeks darkened with a blush as I shrank into Annabelle when they all looked at me.

"Trust me, this is a good day for them," Sol said as he rolled his eyes. "As much as they fight, they spend much more time nagging us," he stated, Abel agreeing.

"Repeat that," Celestria said as they both turned to look at their husbands. Abel opened his mouth to say something he turned and climbed over the couch. "I choose to live," he said as he ran out of the room.

"So that's where you get it from," I whispered to Maxon. He nodded his head with a small smile.

"My mother is more dramatic," he said, freezing when his mother turned to look at him. He scrambled off the couch, tripping as he ran out of the room. He came back a few moments later with a letter, bringing it to me. "Ran into one of the guards that was going to bring it to you," he muttered as he handed it to me before leaving quickly.