Baby

This chapter is very cute and sweet if I say so myself, and I do say so.

*Allison's P.O.V*

Annabelle and Maxon were very boring, I decided. Annabelle may be able to braid my hair but she did not know how to play very well. Navi played much better than either of those two boring old people. Grammy and Nanny did as well. I spent most of the day playing with them. Playing by taking their stuff and making them chase me to get it back.

Now Mommy and Daddy were trying to get me to go to bed but I was not tired. Just cause my eyes were tired and I yawned a tiny bit did not mean I needed to go to bed.

"Come here baby," Mommy said as she pulled me onto her lap. I turned to look her in the eyes and frowned at her.

"Am not a baby," I huffed as I crossed my arms over my chest. "You're a baby," I muttered crossly while resting my head on her chest. I listened to the thrumming of her heartbeat, ignoring the fact that she was being a meanie by calling me a baby.

"Sharing is caring," Daddy said as he tried to cuddle with Mommy. I glared at him and pushed him away as best as I could.

"I don't care 'bout you, stay away from my mommy," I said as I turned away from him. He huffed as he tried to pull my Mommy closer to him. I whined loudly as I looked up at Mommy who hushed me.

"Sometimes we have to share, angel," she said as she brushed a loose strand of hair out of my face. I pouted to show my displeasure as I hid under the blanket, snuggling under the blanket.

"Sharing is no fun," I whispered as I traced circles on her stomach. She gently tapped my bottom with one hand and let me curl into her. "Paci please?" I asked, happily accepting my pacifier when she gave it to me. I accepted it happily as I closed my eyes.

I drifted off to sleep with a hum of happiness, happy to be warm and comfortable. Cuddles were always a good way to fall asleep and Mommy gave the bestest cuddles ever. As I fell asleep, I heard Mommy and Daddy talking to each other about boring grown up things.

I was very rudely woken up by a tap on my lower back. "Go 'way," I whimpered as I turned away.

"Alli, come here baby," Daddy's voice was gentle as he lifted me out of bed. There was an uncomfortable wet feeling that clung to my legs, making me squirm slightly.

"Daddy, make the bad feeling go away," I whined as I kicked my legs. "Don't like it," I cried uncomfortably.

"I know darling," he cooed as he carried me somewhere. "Daddy's going to put you in a nice, warm bubble bath to make the icky feeling go away," he said as he pulled my nightgown off of me. I shivered from the cold that seemed to be in the air around me. He gently pulled my underwear off before lowering me into the bath.

I opened my eyes and stared at him tiredly. "Had an accident?" I questioned quietly as I sank into the water, letting the bubbles cover me.

"Yeah baby, you had a little accident," he said. "Mommy is getting the bed sheets changed," he said as he watched me play with the bubbles.

"I sorry," I whispered, feeling very embarrassed about my accident. I wasn't a baby, I wasn't supposed to have accidents.

"Accidents happen little one, they are just a part of life," he informed me. "Do you want to wash yourself or do you want Daddy to help you?" he questioned, letting me mull over the options.

"I do it," I said, taking the wash cloth and bar of soap he gave me. I scrubbed myself clean, still feeling tired and sluggish. I wanted to go back to bed, I was so sleepy. "I'm done," I stated, stepping out of the bath quickly. He wrapped a towel around me, drying me off slightly.

"Let us get you in some nightclothes, I am sure you are tired," he cooed as he lifted me up. I clung to him tiredly as he carried me out of the bathroom. "Your mommy is going to be so jealous since I am beating her at getting you into the nursery," he said as he opened the door that led to the nursery.

"It's a pretty nursery, I like it a lot," I informed him as I looked around the nursery tiredly. He carried me to the changing table and laid me down on it, ignoring my pout at him putting me down.

"What would you prefer darling, a pullup or maybe a diaper?" he questioned.

"Diaper," I said after a moment as my cheeks burned from embarrassment. He was quick about diapering me although he fumbled a bit trying to get the tapes in place.

"Do you want to wear another nightgown angel or would you prefer to wear something else?" he questioned as he sat me up, thankfully not saying anything about my diaper.

"Want to wear one of my nightgowns," I said.

"Let us pick one out then," he said as he lifted me up onto his hip, letting me cling to him. I looked at the nightgowns I had and picked a mint green one that had cats covering it, cats that looked a lot like Navi. He helped me get my arms through the sleeves and kissed my forehead when he was done. "Such a pretty girl," he said as I smiled softly.

"She's my pretty girl, get your own," Mommy said, making me turn to look at the door. I squealed happily when I saw her and reached for her. "Come here angel," she cooed as she walked over, taking me from Daddy.

"I missed you," I informed her, not wanting her to think that I didn't miss her while she was gone. That might hurt her feelings if she thought that I did not miss her.

"Mommy missed you too," she said as she kissed my cheek. "Did Daddy help you get ready for bed?" she questioned, a small smile on her lips. I nodded as I kissed her cheek.

"I want milky," I said as I gently tugged on her top. She carried me over to the rocking chair that was set up by the crib. I smiled happily as she unbuttoned her top, pulling it down slightly. I latched on as soon as I could, cooing happily as I nursed.

She rubbed my back gently, rocking us back and forth. I closed my eyes, feeling very sleepy now that I was relaxed and cuddled up to her.

"Such a tired baby," she cooed while patting my bottom gently.

"Not a baby," I whined with a huff escaping me.

"Not even Mommy's baby?" she questioned with a slight teasing tone. I hesitated, continuing to nurse quietly for a moment.

"Maybe Mommy's baby, just a little bit," I admitted, my cheeks flushing slightly. Being Mommy's baby was maybe not so bad, especially when you got cuddles and milky out of it.