Me: that nigga high

Jon❤️:...

Me: what you mean....

Jon❤️:  what you mean? What you mean.....

Me: nigga don't play with me. Are y'all high?!

Jon❤️: all the grooms men and men had a little puff to celebrate.

Me: who provided it?

Jonathan text bubbles were up and then disappeared and I knew I was going to fuck him up when I seen him. My mother was finally ready as the bridesmaids and everyone besides my mother walked out the room. I fixed Khia and Kaiori's bows that were in their heads.

"Alright this is flower girl practice for mommy and daddy's wedding" I said as Kaiori took a handful of flower petals and threw them on the ground aggressively. "Oh God" I simply said. "Pick them up" I said as Khia and I helped her placing them back in her basket.

The grooms men then came out as I waited for Jon. I finally seen him and immediately grabbed his arm. "You seen my text hoe" I stated "my phone died" he lied. "I'm Really about to beat your ass" I simply said. "You look good too phat phat" he said grabbing my hand and turning me around. "Don't change the subject" I said plucking his nose.

"Don't get dropped kicked in the house of the lord" Jonathan said grabbing my arms as I giggled making him smile and he brought me in for a hug. "If Trey act out of character during this wedding I'm really going to fucked you up, seriously" I said in a serious tone.

"I got you" he assured "you better" I simply said looking him up and down

"how I look?" He asked "still short" I simply said. "Yet I took you from yo nigga" he stated. "Just admit you like short guys and move on with life" Jonathan stated as I giggled "you better hope the girls ain't taller than you while you over here talking yo smack" I said.

"How when you're shorter than me? Make it make sense" he said "Jon I'm really taller than you" I said in a laugh. "You not even taller than me in heels, you ain't even average height for women" he stated. "You want to start talking about average height?!" I questioned.

"Aye I meet average height" he started off "barely" I said. "I am closer to six feet than five feet what you closer too?!" He questioned. "Shut up" I said pushing him off of me making him chuckle. We linked arms getting ready to go down the aisle. "I'm ready for our wedding" I heard Jonathan say as I smiled. "I am too" I admitted.

We walked down the aisle and went our separate ways and soon the girls came out with their flower baskets. Khia did fine and Kaiori was doing good til she just stopped and turned her basket over dumping the flowers out in one spot making everyone snicker including Redd, Jonathan and I.

Khia just grabbed kaiori's hand continuing down the aisle throwing flowers on the ground, picking up her sisters slack. Jonathan and I just looked at each other and shook our heads chuckling. Khia came to me as Kaiori went over to Jonathan. My mother then started making her way down the aisle as she looked beautiful.

We went through the formalities of the wedding then went to the reception. Jonathan and I was sitting at the bridal party table together along with my cousins and their kids. "You did good girls" I said to Kaiori and Khia. "And I'm proud of you because you picked up where kay slacked at" I started off to Khia before kissing her head.

"That's what you're supposed to do for your sister and vice versa" I said as she nodded. My mother and Redd had their first dance as I smiled big watching them. "You need to get up there and sing" I heard my aunt say as I shook my head. "Right" Jonathan said agreeing with her as I nudged his arm. People was at the bridal talking about how I needed to get up there and sing during Redd and my mother first couple of dances and they were really pissing me off this was about my mother and Redd.

Gon ahead up there" my uncle Mario stated as I just looked at him out the corner of my eyes "we'll even be your back up singers" Daijah stated. "I'll get up there and sing with you" Antoine stated "Nah you stay in yo seat" Anthony stated making us laugh.

"I'll sing with you" Trey offered "are you even straight to sing?" Jonathan asked him as we all snickered. "Yall sleeping on Trey for real. He really could be the next Trey songz" I said. "Y/N shut up" Iyana said.

The last song finally stopped to their first dance "I care for you" I simply said "everybody can't sing that pick something else" my uncle Mario stated. "What you going to do?" Jonathan asked. "She going up there" Iyana assured leaving the table. "Iyana" I called after her. I then got up running after her as she was talking to the DJ she shoved a mic into my chest as "I Care 4 u" instrumental by Aaliyah started playing and everyone looked at me including my mother.

I immediately smiled nervously as my mother smiled at me.

💙DaBaby (Jonathan)💙

Y/N stood their nervously as I smiled "shiittt I'm about to record" I stated pulling out my phone from my back pocket. I pulled my phone out going live as hella people were joining in. "Baby trying to support his girl" Trey hyped up. "You already know" I said in a chuckle as she begun singing and she was hitting every note shit it was sounding better than the original and the original version already a ten.

My love was jumping as I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked back at Meg. "She killing that shit" Megan expressed "for real y'all see my bae?" I asked.
"You better sing!" Her aunt yelled hyping Y/N up as she looked in our direction and smiled continuing to sing.

"Aye unc what was that shit you was talking?" Antoine asked as Y/N's uncle Mario tried hitting Antoine playfully as Antoine chuckled. "I ain't know she could blow like that, her father always said she was special but I ain't think like that" Mario stated. "Bruh you thought Y/N was slow?" Antoine questioned.

"Unc you slow how you going to talk about her?" Trey asked as I couldn't help but laugh. "Y'all I'm still on live fuck wrong with y'all?" I asked. "My bad" uncle Mario stated. "Nah she was in medical school don't ever try her, what you doing?" Iyana asked him "bruh" I stated. "Not a damn thing" Trey said as they all started laughing. "I swear you can't take niggas no where" I said getting up in a chuckle ending my live.