where it all started pt 5

Time skip to where it started in the first part of this story:

"Holy shit" Kurapika jolted up. His head finally clear.

Leorio turned his head slightly to see what had startled his lover. "hmm?" he mumbled. He was already sitting up however he began to stare intensely at Pika, causing him to break out in a sweat.

The Kurta stumbled out of bed, muttering under his breath frantically and wrapping a blanket around his hips. "Oh my god, oh my fucking god, shit shit shit..."

"Pika calm down!"

"I-I'm so sorry? Oh god I shouldn't have let this happen! It's all my fault.." he paced around the making exasperated hand gestures, "I'm so sorry Leorio. I didn't mean to jeopardize our friendship, can we pretend this never happened? i wasn't thinking straight!" pika was really just worried that leorios confession was a dream that he had made up. He was worried that everything he had done was his fault and Leorio was too kind to reject him, resulting in what had happened.

Leorio blankly stared at his furious friend, blinking the tired away from his eyes and squinting. "What do you mean? What's wrong?"

Kurapika took a deep breath and faced Leorio, "Did you really say you loved me?"

"Yeah. I did."

"Ok ok ok got it. So it wasn't a dream... wait! Do you really?"

"Yes. I love you Kurapika"

The smaller man shook his head violently and lost balance, falling onto the bed. He felt warm arms wrap around his waist and drag him under the covers. This wasn't possible. This wasn't possible. This wasn't possible. How'd he get here? How'd he end up here, in Leorios arms? Why did he knock on Leorios door and allow himself to be invited to stay overnight? He just wanted to see his friend because he was in Yorknew...

The convention!! That's why he came to Yorknew in the first place. He needed to get there. Kurapika bolted up, "Could i take a shower? And where did my clothes go? I need to get ready!!"

"Wait! You can't just keep avoiding things you don't want to talk about!"

The kurta looked at the groggy man, waiting for him to continue.

"Do you love me kurapika?"

"I do."

"Ok. What's our relationship now?"

"... our relationship?" Kurapika pursued his lips as he thought. He loved Leorio. Leorio loved him. When two people loved each other didn't they form a romantic relationship? But he couldn't be committed to his lover. He was too busy and his job was too dangerous. He needed to abolish the spiders and collect the scarlett eyes. He couldnt advance romantically until his quest was complete.

Although Leorio did make him happy. He painfully longed for his friends touch whenever he was away. His chest felt constructed and his head light whoever Leorio glanced his way. Leorio helped him forget.

He didn't want to forget. He needed to pursue his goal. He couldn't let friends slow him down. His friends kept him humane and happy. They kept him from losing it. But they also kept him from heading putting all his energy into what he wanted.

But Leorio made him smile. He could laugh and goof of with him.

But he wasn't allowed to do that.
The intrusive thoughts came back to flood his mind. He was drowning (in an indescribable emptiness jkjk unless...)

A warm hand met his arm and Kurapika looked up to see a smile man to who that hand belonged to. Like a light bulb turning on in a dark room, that smile chased out all the conflict and doubtfulness. The option seemed clear now. "Will you be my boyfriend?" the blonde asked timidly.

Leorios smile grew even larger, crinkling his eyes. "Yes, of course. Now go clean up. I'll hand you your clothes after and make you breakfast."

Kurapikas heart hurt from happiness and he leapt of the bed to head to the shower once again.

a/n: ok so i started this for fun as it says somewhere but i'm honestly enjoying myself so i think i'll do one shots for the 5 people who read this story.